Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Scott Addict Gravel 20 – anywhere?
  • meandyuk

Bit of a long shot I think but I’m looking to get a Scott Addict Gravel 20 in size 54/m. Anyone seen one on their travels? 🙂

Cheers
    Andy

walowiz

@meandyuk good luck finding any Scott Addicts, esp the gravel variant.

I had an addict 10 on order with Rutland cycling, who failed to source one (despite it being a confirmed order with Scott allegedly), finally sourced one a month ago from Westbrook Cycles, who I’d contact first to see what’s what.

meandyuk

@walowiz – how do you find the gravel 10? Nice bike but not sure I can justify the extra cash. What’s it like weight wise?

I’ve managed to find a 30 which I’m tempted by but looks like it may be fair heavy, also not electronic gearing which I fancied and the grx is due an update which is putting me off a bit.

walowiz

@meandyuk mine isn’t the gravel variant, I couldn’t justify the extra mullah. It’s this Addict 10 carbon black

I haven’t had it delivered yet, as I’m not ok to ride at the moment, but should have it in the next week or so. The “std” one has AXS which I’m looking forward to trying.

A quick google and start fitness have the Addict 10 gravel

meandyuk

@walowiz yeah thanks, it’s basically nearly another £3k on top for the 10 though which is a bit hard to stomach!

walowiz

@meandyuk

@walowiz yeah thanks, it’s basically nearly another £3k on top for the 10 though which is a bit hard to stomach!

Ouch, just clocked the price difference, no wonder the 20 is sold out, clearly the sweet spot in the range.

bobodaclown

Scott Addict Gravel 10 Carbon Gravel Bike 2022 – Green

In-stock
    I think there is a 10% off code floating round this weekend for startfitness as well

bobodaclown

Sorry just realised it’s the 10
    My fault

samuelr
    Free Member

I wanted a 20 originally and got a scott dealer to find me one. None available until November (I think). The issue is getting the sram parts as they are out of stock.
    That and the fact its a horrible pooey brown colour also put me off.

In the end I went for the 30 and have been told it was the last one in a size 54 that he knew about until next year. He had a 56 in stock about 3 weeks back but not sure if it’s still there.
    He also said be weary of online retailers showing as in stock as they don’t physically hold the stock. They have scott ship them to the shop to be built and sold. Scott don’t have any. Unless you see the bike in person then assume it doesn’t exist.

Also if you are using it on the road predominately then I think 2x is the way forward. I’m glad I didn’t go 1x.

meandyuk

Well I did think I had managed to find one a couple of weeks back, never saw it but agreed to go pick it up this Friday.
    Just had a call from the bike shop saying the frame was damaged so I’ll now have to wait until September for one and that it’s not long to wait considering current state of industry (it is if you think you’re getting it in two days)
    I can’t help being a little suspicious- is “frame damaged in transit” code for we sold the bike to someone else(a mate?) or we never had it in the first place. Disappointed!

meandyuk

So I finally got hold of one…. one ride in and all seems good, loving the etap gears. Now thinking of switching the bars out (always something! :)) and hopefully some new wheels at some point down the line.

addictgravel20

Bazz

Nice looking bike, wheel reflectors though😳, I haven’t seen those on a bike in over a decade, I didn’t realise they were still a thing!

meandyuk

Haha yeah I was a bit surprised to see them – gone now but they were a git to take off.

walowiz

That’s a lovely looking bike.

hardtailonly

Block paving needs weeding and a clean.

Bike looks 👌 though!

tkboyle
    Free Member

This makes me really sad. I’ve had my 2022 Scott Gravel 20 ordered and paid for two weeks before the official launch date as SRAM Rival XPLR had not even been announced.

Still waiting for it to be delivered. That’s 1 year and 2 months so far.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.