Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scotland next week
  • scraprider
    Free Member

well, me and mrs scraprider are towing our pikey caravan up to scotland, we are staying at loch ken holiday park so, yup youve guesed it , were is the best place to ride , i got 5 1/2 days down there before going up to oban.cheers guys.

Trekster

Kirroughtree is the most obvious.
    Glentrool big ride for the veiws, nothing spectacular re techiness but a nice ride on a good day for the tourist, if you know what I mean 😳
    Dalbeattie is next nearest followed by Mabie, then Ae and Drumlanrigg for the full Monty, riding, castle, tea rooms etc. Although Thomas Tosh cafe in Thornhill takes some beating, even let us take bikes inside!!!

forge197
    Free Member

Thomas Tosh in Thornhill does great cake and fantastic people, provided a great shelter and a place for me to recover!!

You've got some great trails near Loch Ken and Trekster has listed them.

Have fun.

scraprider
    Free Member

thanks guys, if you see a southern dude mincing around on a patriot, its prolly me , really looking forward to going ,

Trekster

twee……………………………………..

well, me and mrs scraprider are towing our pikey caravan up to scotland

When?

scraprider Member
    thanks guys, if you see a southern dude mincing around on a patriot, its prolly me

You will not be alone 😉

scraprider
    Free Member

leaving exeter on sat , stopping over near liverpool sat nite , ariving at loch ken on sunday some time , thanks for that link , will defo go there , i will wave and say hello to all i see 8) i can 2 weeks going very fast indeed .

forge197
    Free Member

Will look out for you 😉

scraprider
    Free Member

nice one thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Scotland next week’ is closed to new replies.