ScooterTrackWorld

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • ScooterTrackWorld
  • Recommendations please for a kids scooter. Ideally something that will cope with more than just smooth tarmac. Doesn’t need to be a bulky off road thing, but not teeny tiny wheels.

C.£100 sounds about right for budget, I reckon. Durability more important than “coolness factor”!

TIA.

Premier Icon sv
    Subscriber

My 13yr old picked a Blunt Envy S2, for stunts apparently. Seems to be as pricey as MTB 🙈😄

DT78

age of small person important….

What size wheels, do you want air tyres?

*Edit, yes was thinking same – is small person 6ft teen?

Tall 7yr old!

Probably solid wheels, just as it’s one less thing to go wrong. However, would consider pneumatic (plus slime? )

Not really for wikkid stuntz, more for hooning around the place.

DT78

my recommendations would be for a sub 5yr old so no help sorry!

those micro scooters seem to be everywhere, our boy had the smallest one, and smashed it riding into a lamp post. Would have expected more durability from an expensive scoot. No idea if the bigger ones are better

Premier Icon edhornby
    Subscriber

the three wheeled micro scooters are less robust than the ali ones because of the steering design.

we have micro and we like them (6 and 9yo girls) but if I had the choice again I’d look at decathlon ones as well

Premier Icon grtdkad
    Subscriber

My name is down for one of these next birthday…

The finest spec scooter coming out of Rimini!

Premier Icon martymac
    Subscriber

@grdtkad
    That looks like a great laugh

Anyone with experience of the Decathlon stunt ones? My 6 year old is keen on one in addition to his 3 wheeler Micro, I’m not convinced he’ll get as much use of it as the thinks, so a £40 Decathlon number looks pretty tempting. Are the decent?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.