Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Scooter for 6 year old girl. Any recommendations?
  • imnotamused
    Free Member

My little girl had a Micro Scooter and it turned out to be one of the best things we ever bought her. Can you recommend a scooter from your experiences which is equally as good for her now she’s 6?

nickswolves
    Free Member

The Maxi Micro Scooter – the same, just bigger 🙂

fubar
    Free Member

our girl wanted 2 wheels (or was it me ?) anyhow the Micro Sprite is a decent bit of kit and doing well.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Our 6 year old wanted two wheels too. I felt the 3 wheel micro’s are much better because of the way the steering linkage works. I think the 2 wheeled ones are too twitchy because of the head angle, the look so easy to crash and get hurt. Plus I don’t like the scorer kids at the skate park and didn’t want her to become one of them.

imnotamused
    Free Member

Nickswolves have you actually got one of those Maxis? I don’t see many about

Thanks for the micro sprite recommendation fubar will take a look.

Any others?

nickswolves
    Free Member

Here’s a link http://www.johnlewis.com/toys/micro-scooter/maxi-micro/c8000024600

my daughters had one for 2 years – she’s a smallish 7 y.o. and loves it. Lots of her friends at school have them too. Plus when you want to get rid they still sell well second hand.

Drac

Going to keep an eye on this thread as thinking of getting my 6 year old a one, she currently uses my 12 year old micro scooter from my Stagdo has done since she was 4 as did her sister, not fallen off once.

jms
    Free Member

Bought this one Oxelo suspension scooter for my daughter when she was 6 from Decathlon who have a good selection. Liked the 2 year warranty and the fact that it has a 100kg limit. It also rolls very nicely and folds down easily + seem to be able to get spares cheaply via Decathlon.

yetidave
    Free Member

Flicker scooter 3 wheels both feet off ground all the time’ mad fast handles well fun.

marvincooper

Grit scooters seem popular at the skate park where I take my 6 year old. He’s got a JD Bug which is OK but a non-folder would be smoother and quieter.

sugdenr
    Free Member

I got mine one of these type http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=330956647544 big wheelz go anywhere there is a bigger version too

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Scooter for 6 year old girl. Any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.