Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Schuberth m/cycle helmets….
  • oldgrump08
    Free Member

Anybody got one but disagrees with the rave reviews??? Or are they as good as everybody says?

oldgrump08
    Free Member

What, no opinions??? Or no Schuberth users here?

orangina
    Free Member

Michael Schumacher to the forum please…

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Nooooo

freddyg
    Free Member

I nearly bought one a couple of years ago. I wanted a really quiet lid, I wear plugs anyway but still struggled with noise. Schuberth are the quietness lids there are. I tried loads on, Shoei, AGV, Arai and Schuberth. I bought an Arai in the end.

If money was no object, I'd have bought both the Arai and Schuberth. The latter being for winter use only. The amount of insulation, I assume, meant that it was really hot. No good for me in summer. I haven't regretted buying the Arai.

Don't just buy a lid based on brand. The fit is the most important thing. It can be the best lid in the world, but if it doesn't fit you may as well wear a pan.

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Good point about the insulation….. Yup, I'm trying helmets on before buying.
    Cheers for the feedback.

freddyg
    Free Member

Any reason why you're after the Schuberth in particular?

oldgrump08
    Free Member

S1 Pro feels like a high quality helmet, have seen a couple of offers – I wouldn't buy it at full price.

grim168
    Free Member

I had shoei for years until arai brought out the rx7. I don't think I'll ever wear any other make. I'm currently in the market for a new lid and will get an arai chaser. Can't afford top of the range these days.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Schuberth m/cycle helmets….’ is closed to new replies.