Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • School’s Out
  • midlifecrashes

A Levels finished today, GCSEs done last Tuesday, eldest has been back from Uni a while.

wwaswas

One of those: “Oooh, that’s cheered me up” Youtube videos…

onehundredthidiot

Not yet, holidays start next Wednesday back 20th August. I cannot fricking wait.

slowoldman

Can I just say, the year I left school, Alice Cooper released School’s Out?

midlifecrashes

Funny how you remember that, but don’t know where you left your reading glasses, or why you went into the spare room after breakfast…

😉

jag61

^^ is it where he left his glasses …maybe

slowoldman

Reading glasses, young man? I’m a full on, double figure diopter Myope. I can’t even find the spare room without my glasses.

Drac

Not yet, holidays start 20th July back 4th September.

wrightyson
    Free Member

My daughter’s last GCSE was last Friday, she’s been like a bloody retired professional sportsman all week wondering what to do with her new found freedom, she was putting some serious work in pre exams and is now lost as to what to do.

I on the other hand remember the post GCSE summer being one of the best ever!

matt_outandabout

Pfft, exams finished over  a month ago, kids are back in school and moved up to next academic year – last nights homework mentioned next years exam question….

Keep up England, once again Scotland is ahead…

matt_outandabout

And I would also like to add, school does now indeed finish for the summer for Scotland sometime between Tuesday and Friday next week…

TiRed

Youngest finished his school education today with A level maths exam. Hopefully. Now onto finishing his pilot’s license, and then maybe taking a driving test. All before 18 perhaps.

Eldest finished Uni and headed east. Back in a few weeks but has to finish his finals due to a nasty accident during revision time.

No longer a father of school age children. I shall weep over their first day at school photos.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Miss feet finished last Friday,GCSE’s…managed to get her a voluntary job in a local charity shop during the week.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Plenty of kids hanging around the club in the sunshine and spending parents mooolahhh 😜

With the forecast set for high pressure and sunshine I say after all the bloody pressure of exams and expectations, let them run wild and be kids.

Nothing like kids/teenagers laughing to lift the spirits 🔥🕺💃

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘School’s Out’ is closed to new replies.