Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Scalextric, Micro Machines and other such things.
  • tails
    Free Member

I just went up to the loft to chuck some boxes up there. i have a load of old toys from when I was a child, is there a market for this kind of stuff, seems a shame to bin it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Scalextric?

Useless. Best give it to me. I run a Scalextric Disposal service, FOC.

jackthedog
    Free Member

I have loads of this too. Been thinking of sticking it on classifieds but so far can’t be arsed.

I can see the market for scalextric but do kids play with toy cars like micro machines and matchbox anymore? And do the kids of today accept cast offs?

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Micro machines were ace. Those little boxes that unfolded to clip together and make towns… Mint.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Give to me all Scalextrics please.

Seriously though, I am after more stuffs. A few straights would be handy, got loads of curves.

Charity jumble for Bullheart or something?

organdonor
    Free Member

Big market I think for Scalextric, I have mini coopers and motogp in my spare room 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Donate to me please organdonor.

muckytee
    Free Member

You should buy as much scalextric as you can Elfin, make a massive track, and have a STW scalextric championship (bring your own car, TVR 400R for me :P) Or even a competition against the Piston heads fourm…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I’ve already got a fair bit, but it’s straights I’m after. Next year, want to do the whole F1 season with a mate; go round to each others’ places for each race, watch F1 on telly (he has the Sky thing!), then race on the Scalextric version of each circuit! Beers obligatory. 8)

He’s got the bit digital set up. With overtaking and everyfink. Proper jealous. 🙁

organdonor
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Donate to me please organdonor

Sorry Elf, motogp was a gift from mrs od, minis were a gift from the lad next door 😀 He’d grown out of it (he’s 12 I think, I’m the wrong side of 40) 😆
    Edit: I could do with more track too, just looked on Amazon – £14 for 4 bits of straight! I could do with 10x that…

Graham_Clark

My boys are currently playing with a mixture of hot wheels and micro machines… Defo keep… Or I’ll take those off your hands

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

To Tails and Jackthedog; I am willing to purchase sections of track and cars and ting if you do decide to sell. 🙂

Graham_Clark

^^^ WOW!

kennyp
    Free Member

Scalextric was only very slightly behind Subbuteo in my best toys of all time list.

Dickyboy

Ah, wish I’d spotted this thread first, just given away two sets on freecycle today doh

Top.Dog
    Free Member

Ninco track is far supperior

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Good thread. Just reminded me to dig out the Tyco set from the loft with Nigel Mansell grinning on the box! Keep forgetting to do it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Scalextric, Micro Machines and other such things.’ is closed to new replies.