Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Saturdays ride – Ayrshire pics content.
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Discretion being the better part of valour, I decide against going north for a jaunt round Glen Finglas, and instead opted for an old favourite, Fairlie moor.

My amateurish camera skills don’t do the views justice I’m afraid.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Nice pics. I’ve never thought of Ayrshire as a riding venue – must make an effort sometime.

Is that Fairlie near Largs? 😉

I can (almost) see my house in those pics – where are you from nobeerinthefridge?

MikeT-23
    Free Member

Very nice indeed. You sell yourself short re. your camera skills. The views speak for themselves.

stucol
    Free Member

Was at Largs yesterday for a stroll along the front.

Superb day but bleeding freezing.

Oh and Nardinis is open again !! The hot chocolate is crap though, hot milk and diy chocolate on a stick. I shall remain faithful to the hubs Hot choc.

As well you went yesterday given the amount of snow today.

p.s. Thanks for the routes BoardinBob, always nice to find new stuff.

skidartist
    Free Member

Nice links Bob. I’m moving house to Sorn, pretty much to the middle of the map in your first link at the end of this week. Got some exploring to do!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

SMBG, I live in prestwick, Although I used to live in Saltcoats (keep that tae yersel!), So I used to be able to bike to fairlie in half an hour. I assume you live in west kilbride?.

Skidartist, gimme a shout when you get settled in, I’ll show you about. BTW – the Sorn inn is a smashin eatery, good local to have.

Where’s everyone else on this thread from?.

Stuartie, you’re right, Ayrshire ain’t worth travelling to, too much farmland, this is about as good as it gets, anything from 8-12 miles, all offroad, climbing up to 1300 feet a couple of times.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Saturdays ride – Ayrshire pics content.’ is closed to new replies.