Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Saturday Rant – Wrong car for a cripple (not the first time either)
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

mikewsmith
    Free Member

OK so nice rant but to counter rant… is this just promotion for your youtubing?? Can’t you type your bad shouty spelling and random caps like the rest of us!!

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Not trying to promote my amazing Classic Car Clips channel in this instance. This is just on my general crap channel. You can tell he difference by the editorial rigour and productions values. The subscriber base shows the difference it makes – 12 for general crap and 13 for Classic Car Clips.

🙂

THiS WASSSS At A cAR SHOW!!

Enough random caps?

funkmasterp

Gets out poking stick – Surely you’d be better off with a car that’s a little higher off the ground. Must be murder on your legs climbing in and out of that.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I have a Range Rover too  🙂

rene59
    Free Member

I thought from your ‘Murray Walker’ video you were putting on a funy accent for effect.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

you were putting on a funy accent for effect.

It is called English sweetheart

Murray

Come back next time in Sherman tank. Kenny Everett never had any problems parking in his.

stuey
    Free Member

<worst stealth ad ever>

Hit ’em with your silver topped walking stick , Nick  🙂

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Gets out poking stick – Surely you’d be better off with a car that’s a little higher off the ground. Must be murder on your legs climbing in and out of that.

that is a good point – the ability to get into and out of a low car will indicate some sort of normal physical ability – getting into and out of something like a Ferrari puts somethign like 21 times normal stress on your knees.

And therefore will affect peoples perceptions of whether you are disabled or not…

raybanwomble
    Free Member

getting into and out of something like a Ferrari puts somethign like 21 times normal stress on your knees.

I’m not sure you’re average idiot off the street knows that….

nobbysideways
    Free Member

I drive a very old and cruddy Porsche 924, and a Triumph GT6. I can fit my wheelchair in both, and my bike in the Porsche (no chance in the Triumph!). I still got a shouting at by someone at a petrol station for parking in a disabled space despite having my badge on show and wearing shorts, so it was a bit bleeding obvious I’m an amputee. The government agrees; I’m not considered disabled enough to get any assistance from them so any car I buy automatically costs me an extra £550 for hand controls or I fall foul of the law.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Am I the only one guilty of checking out manys a BMW in a disabled space to find it’s got a blue badge? (and many that don’t obvs)

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Cynic-al : No issue with checking for badges and even asking them to be flipped to see the photo. This issue was being refused despite absolutely valid certification because he thought the car was too flash for a cripple

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Saturday Rant – Wrong car for a cripple (not the first time either)’ is closed to new replies.