Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Sasha And Digweed Renaissance Mix
  • dobo
    Free Member

i only have CD1 of renaissance remaining, the others have mysteriously vanished! got it converted to flac now forever! but gutted not got the other 2.
    northern exposure stuff was good too but the only thing that came close were some of the essential mixes from around that era.

some of the oakenfold, digweed, sasha, warren, seaman and scott bond mixes were amazing!

dannybgoode

@dobo – I was with you until you mentioned Hamster Boy Bond!!

Cheers

Danny B

sc-xc

Que Club 8)

One of the best nights up there was with TDV.

dobo
    Free Member

lol – its only because i really liked one of his essential mixes, think it was the 2001 mix which was a belter

Mister-P
    Free Member

Only saw Oaky once and was massively disappointed.

SBrock
    Free Member

I love Northern Exposure 1 & 2 the best, i dug them out the other day – the carboard boxes are looking a bit battered now – they are on my NAS now in ALAC being streamed to a DAC.

GU: Nick Warren – Prague Disc 1 is mental, as well as Oakie in Oslo absolute banging!

im 44 now but have some very good memories of nights in the Warehouse, Derby & Passion, Coalville etc

SBrock
    Free Member

Got the GOA mix on my NAS – that was and still is class, as well as Snap Essential Mix circa 1994 – that is banging

mboy
    Free Member

Only saw Oaky once and was massively disappointed.

Likewise. Though some of his essential mixes were awesome though, recorded most of them on tape to play back in the car back in the late 90’s.

Carl Cox was probably the best showman I’ve seen, saw him numerous times over the years and never once did he fail to impress.

Absolute best night of my life though, and the techno heads will appreciate this one, was 2 days before my 21st, in cocoon club at Amnesia in Ibiza. The place was rammed, and I think me and my then GF were the only English people in there quite possibly, but with Richie Hawtin (pre going weird and minimalistic) taking everyone on a 3 hour journey from the sublime to the insane and back again, followed by Sven Vath (cheered on by the best part of 5000 Germans) rinsing out some of the most groovy yet banging techno you’ve ever heard. Wow! Just thinking about it sends shivers down my spine again…

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

but what you gonna do when da buzz come for you?

dr_death
    Free Member

One of the best mix CDs ever. Love it…. Disc 2 is my fave. (Don’t tell anyone,but i’d be happy to rustle up copies for any that wanted them – e-mail in profile….)

martinxyz
    Free Member

It’s all on youtube. I bought it on cd as I liked the look of the cover more than anything. Played it so many times and I’ve still got it although it’s a bit tatty. They were selling for close to a few hundred shrink wrapped a few years ago when I had a look.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Sasha And Digweed Renaissance Mix’ is closed to new replies.