Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • saracen arial 141
  • dair86
    Free Member

Anyone on here own one? Looking for some real world experience.

My lbs has them for 1k at the moment.

Thanks in advance….

unklehomered
    Free Member

Boneshakers crew ride Arials on their night rides, they like them, but I think they come in heavy.

tomhoward

I’ve not ridden the 14x yet, but if the 16x is anything to go by, it’s great fun! As Unklehomered says the Boneshakers staff use them on shop rides, and they have a demo fleet, if you are near Harrogate.

jairaj

I had quick go on one. Its a very good descender, almost felt like a mini DH bike. You can pedal it back to the top but you won’t be the first to the top. If you prefer a bike biased towards desending then you’ll probably like it. If you want something 50/50 then its probably not the right bike.

LMT
    Free Member

Which LBS and sizes?? might be tempted to pick one up myself if they have it in a small.

Was going to get a frame only but at that price, bargain!

Euro
    Free Member

Realcycles.com may have some left (only LBS if you live in N. Ireland)

dair86
    Free Member

Sprockets cycles in Kilmarnock. .. sprocketscycles.com

rj
    Free Member

I have a 2011. It came with a DHX 5.0 Air, and I’m running it with Lyriks. It’s a wee bit heavy, but it climbs in an entirely acceptable way. For comparison it climbs better than the Meta 5 I used to have. Downhill, it’s really confidence inspiring. It’s my only bike at the moment and I’m not in any particular hurry to rebuild my hardtail.

toppers3933
    Free Member

we are doing the 141 at £999 or i have a 141 15″ frame at £550 inc shock and seatpost and headset. all brand new, i am a saracen dealer. sorry for the blatant plug.

snakebite
    Free Member

I demo’d a 143, wouldn’t hesitate in using it as an all day Peak/Lake,trail center bike, nice and slack, good kit and a steal at that price.

deviant
    Free Member

Had one and loved it (142) but the frame is the same as the 141.
    So good down hill, solid build on the version I had and I believe Saracen themselves sold the 143 with longer 150mm forks so you can always upgrade the front end of the 141 if required.
    As a bonus it was comfortable and climbed well too.
    Would happily have another.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘saracen arial 141’ is closed to new replies.