Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Saracen 2018 Bikes
  • P-Jay
    Free Member

Some handsome looking bikes there.

I don’t know why, but they never appear on mg radar despite making bikes I love the look of.

simondbarnes

They have indeed got a cracking range.

superstu
    Free Member

Anything stand out? I like their stuff but they seem to have gone off the radar a bit recently, don’t hear much from them. May just be what I’ve picked up on.

simondbarnes

I like the Zenith Carbon

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Just don’t mention bushes.

coomber
    Free Member

Re the bushes.. that’s all sorted now isn’t it? Was from 2o15 I thought?

Used to love my 26″ zen but the 29er zenith just looks a bit too xc for my liking.

The whyte range of bikes look a lot more appealing for the same sort of price to me

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Plenty pretty skinwalls!

😀

dumbbot
    Free Member

The Ariel LT with the camo green and skinwalls looks great but it’s a massive bike.

They are just not on my radar as a company I’d ever want a bike from. Their Killing Flyer Elite at £3500 the spec is piss poor. Slx drivetrain, deore brakes, their Kore wheelset with formula hubs are garbage(I have personal experience of them).

£3500 gets you a way nicer Jeffsy.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Ariel LT looks good, they’re £5k for a full build which seems good value against a Tracer or Nomad that will be £7k for the same sort of spec. Capra will be a lot less though.

Alu full build for £3200 is probably more real world for me.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

The frame only model is good value…for carbon….vs other brands that sell frame only carbon enduro bikes. 2399 vs 3000-3300 for the other brands.

daviek

Was looking at the Mantra 24 for the daughter but its taken a fair jump in price, no idea what the spec is though as the page for it doesn’t seem to be working yet. Probably end up with an Orbea instead unless the spec totally blows it out of the water.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Saracen 2018 Bikes’ is closed to new replies.