Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Santa will be flying over the UK at 5:22pm today.
  • If you’ve got kids and want to prove you’ve got inside information on Santa’s schedule, take them outside and look to the WSW at 5:22. 😉

http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/view.cfm?country=United_Kingdom&region=England&city=Birmingham#.VJrcX6CAA

jimjam
    Free Member

I guess you haven’t heard
    Santa shot down over Syrian air space

thatscold
    Free Member

We saw him!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Just seen him, still can see him. 4 yr old Jnr FD was shouting at the top of his voice trying to get santas attention!

takisawa2

We saw him too.
    Kids now suitably in awe.

nwill1
    Free Member

Awesome!!! Both the little one and me well impressed.

firestarter
    Free Member

We saw it last year but bloody cloud rolled in just before santa and he hid in it this time 🙁

sv

jimjam – Member
    I guess you haven’t heard
    Santa shot down over Syrian air space
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO #

Strange story to be releasing given the Jordanian pilot shot down and captured by IS.

benz
    Free Member

Saw him.

He must ride a 29’er given the speed he went past….

chewkw
    Free Member

Could be the Vulcans trying to initiate first contact with mankind. 😯

Sui
    Free Member

That was clearer than I thought,much shouting to Santa to not forget the blue Disney Frozen dress..

ampthill

[url=https://flic.kr/p/qwpNP8]space station[/url] by John Clinch, on Flickr

williamnot
    Free Member

My wee girl is 7 and starting to have doubts about Santa.all dispelled when she saw him flying across the sky. Cheers ISS, that made her night

monkeychild
    Free Member

That was jolly cool. My.2 lads were so.excited bless them.

paule
    Free Member

Worked particularly well for my 4 year old as the sky had a red tinge near the ISS so he decided it was Rudolph’s nose!

Only problem is, he’s only just gone to sleep with all the excitement…

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

3 prisoners on my wing had never seen the ISS, so I got them to the door at 17.20 & watched it go over, they all shook my hand & said it was brilliant that I’d bothered!

singlespeedstu

**** me essel.
    That’s a propper nice thing to do. 😀

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Only problem is, he’s only just gone to sleep with all the excitement…

yup same here, the lads just 4, even said he could hear Reindeers, moments like these 8)

pocketrocket
    Free Member

Think I’ve gone slightly deaf listening to 7 kids hollering at Santa as he flew by.
    The eldest at 7 was suitably convinced he was real, once I’d showed her a video of a shooting star to prove it wasn’t that. 😀

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

**** me essel.
    That’s a propper nice thing to do.

Cheers! Me & Chappers (another screw) stood there & watched with the cons.
    Not all screws are Mr Mckay & not all cons are Orrible. (just most of them)

zippykona

As officially the biggest bah humbug there is these stories are giving me some sort of warm glow.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

It stayed in view with us for about 2 mins and was off round the world again. Even Mini TJ, who’s 11 was impressed with it. Must admit I should have tried to chase it with my telescope, but would have been difficult ……….. Even though he doesn’t believe, he has been watching Norad all day and is buzzing and just gone to bed ! Great fun with the kids. Love it.

maxtorque

Amazing for kids to think they saw Santa flying across the sky!

Amazing for Adults to think they saw a small metal can, with 6 people in it, flying across the sky at 7.5 Kilometers per second, 431Km away in orbit around our planet, and we, the human race, learnt how to put them there in something less than 100 years!!

😉

dirtyrider
    Free Member

its the time scale that makes it impressive

Putting Time In Perspective – UPDATED

dekadanse
    Free Member

On the subject of flying Santa, do try get to see ‘Rare Export’, a Finnish film which gives a unique take on the activities of Santa and his elves…………

hjghg5
    Free Member

The adults here were more excited than the kids! But it did help get them to bed far more easily than normal when we told them he hadn’t stopped because they were still awake…

warton
    Free Member

Yeah, warton junior loved that. He definitely saw Rudolph at the front. Then went straight to sleep, even telling us he didn’t want a story as he wanted to be asleep so Santa would visit 🙂

He was up at 5 though 🙁

MoreCashThanDash

He’s just gone back over. I’m hoping that he was dropping off the bikes he forgot to leave last night……

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Santa will be flying over the UK at 5:22pm today.’ is closed to new replies.