Santa Cruz Blur LTc, Rev World Cups, XM819 wheelset, XT shifters & mech – pics!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Santa Cruz Blur LTc, Rev World Cups, XM819 wheelset, XT shifters & mech – pics!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Santa Cruz Blur LTc, Rev World Cups, XM819 wheelset, XT shifters & mech – pics!
  • Pauly

Forgot to add that the frameset comes with a brand new spare hanger!

simoncb1

I’m in Hove, any chance of a gander? 733058. Simon

Pauly

Hi there,

I am selling my Santa Cruz Blur LTc. It’s a large in white and I have owned it from new for just over 18 months.

I’d describe it as being in good condition with a few marks on it, mainly around the lower linkage from stones being kicked up and also on the rear stays from a bit of chain slap. Everywhere that could be heli-taped has been from new – visible in the pics.

It has been regularly used around the Surrey Hills and has had one trip to Spain.

I’m based in Brighton if anyone would like to come and see it.

Sensible offers around £1350 posted which is approx half of RRP.

It does have a King headset and a brand new Reverb (replaced under warranty by SRAMTech and never used – not even had a saddle fitted to it) which I would consider selling with the frameset for an additional £275.

I also have a pair of Rockshox Revelation World Cups that I have owned for the same length of time. These are a little bit different as I had them converted to 20mm. Just serviced by SRAMTech where they had a brand new CSU fitted as they were leaking air between the +ve and -ve chambers.
    I have all the coloured decal options & travel spacers which will come with the fork.

The steerer measures 197mm.

The lowers have got a couple of small scuff marks that are clearly visible in the pics. These could be easily touched up.

I would like as close to £400 posted for the forks as possible.

I also have a pair of Mavic XM819’s on Hope Pro 2 hubs, handbuilt with DT Swiss double butted spokes & brass nipples.

Very good condition apart from a minor ding on the rear rim that happened over a year ago and has never caused a problem with running tubeless tyres.

The freehub body has the usual marks from a cassette, and the bearing s all run smoothly.

I’d like to get as close to £250 posted for the wheels as I could.

As new Shimano XT M770 9 speed shifters – £60 posted

Shimano XT M772 long cage rear mech in 8/10 condition. A couple of minor scuffs but straight as an arrow – £35 posted

I am a regular poster with several happy buyers previously so buy with confidence. I have been as honest as possible with the descriptions.

EDIT – flickr linkage not working so here’s a link to my photostream

Flickr photostream

Pauly

Will call you tomorrow Simon.

white91

How much for the pushloc?

Pauly

£50 posted

white91

Thats a fair chunk more than on ebay tbh, but cheers anyway

Pauly

Cheapest I can see on eBay is £99.99.

Are you looking at Pushloc or Poploc? Significant difference.

Pauly

Good luck winning that one.

white91

Good luck getting £50 for yours

Pauly

I’m not really trying to sell it, hence it was not mentioned in my post…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Santa Cruz Blur LTc, Rev World Cups, XM819 wheelset, XT shifters & mech – pics!’ is closed to new replies.