Sanderson Life 853 frame with Thomson seatpost and Hope Headset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Sanderson Life 853 frame with Thomson seatpost and Hope Headset

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Sanderson Life 853 frame with Thomson seatpost and Hope Headset
  • el_bandido

Sanderson Life 853 steel mountain bike frame

– Reynolds 853 tubing
    – Medium 18" seattube, 23.5" effective top tube, 73deg seat, 71 deg head
    – Made for 100mm forks
    – Thomson seatpost (27.2 x 410mm)
    – Hope Headset
    – Disc only (max 160mm rotor)

The frame is 2 years old. There are no dents or bends, but the paintwork is damaged on the chainstays where the lizardskins protector has come away, and a couple of bits of cable rub on the head tube and the top of the seattube

Only selling as I’ve decided to switch to full sus. If I had the space or money to run a second bike I’d definitely keep it, it’s a lovely old school mountain bike, very fast on single track and comfortable on long rides.

£175 for everything, but will consider sensible offers. Definitely prefer pick up, but may consider posting. I live in central Manchester.

There’s a picture and a bit more blurb over on Gumtree: http://manchester.gumtree.com/manchester/82/33382682.html

what fork length is it designed round?

oops 100mm – sorry!

Premier Icon boxelder
    Subscriber

I use mine with a 90-115mm Reba – great up and downhill.

el_bandido

I had it built up with 100mm Maguras. I reckon it would take up to a 120mm without any problems.

Premier Icon Tiboy
    Subscriber

would be interested in the seatpost if you wanted to sell separately, email in profile if you are, cheers

pauldowker

HI,

is the frame and parts still available? any pictures?

paul

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sanderson Life 853 frame with Thomson seatpost and Hope Headset’ is closed to new replies.