Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sanderson Breath or Kinesis Decade Virsa (2011)
  • rjhazell
    Free Member

Was dead set on getting this…

http://goo.gl/5AAvq

Then I saw this…

http://goo.gl/dWxhP

What do you think? Both cromo, the only thing I’m not sure about is I can transfer all of my components straight over to the Sanderson, but can’t find specs on the 2011 Kinesis.

RJH

fivespot
    Free Member

Not sure about which frame, but I would go with Winstanleys for the service. As far as I can recall Active sport is one of Mark Anthony’s emporiums. Good luck whatever you choose 😉

boxfish
    Free Member

With the Kinesis, make sure it’s one of the second generation frames with a 44 mm head tube. The first generation had very thin seat tubes and had a few failures. It takes a 27.2 mm post by the way.

Edit: Linky

rjhazell
    Free Member

Yeah the Kinesis is a 2011 version, don’t think it is the V2

Nipper99
    Free Member

As above, make sure you go for the mark 2 version on the versa. They are both great riding frames. the mark 2 is also made for a tapered streerer. paint is not very hard wearing though.

leftyboy
    Free Member

I’ve got the Mk2 Virsa and I can’t fault it. had mine from new for over 9 months and thepaint’s held up fine despite being out in all weathers at least twice a week. HTH

matt_outandabout

Sanderson for the win – because in true STW stylee, I have one, so I will recommend it.
    Mine was a real eye opener. It replaced a full suss Orange, I bought it as I could not afford a new FS frame. It has been the most sprightly (much more so than my really old Orange C16r) bike I have ridden in a long time. Lovely bike.
    It definitely has that steel ‘thing’ going on, is well made, nicely painted and just looks ‘right’.

rjhazell
    Free Member

hi matt, pics?!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Sanderson Breath or Kinesis Decade Virsa (2011)’ is closed to new replies.