Sand man gobi rolling chassis

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Sand man gobi rolling chassis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sand man gobi rolling chassis
  • paul78

£250 whole lot ?

Obviously hand delivered 🙂

Selling my sandman gobi. Its a medium and ive will be replaced  with a large slidy 135 so i can fit a hub gear.

Frame /rear wheel

Rear wheel clearance

Mark on decal

Mark on stay from dropped chain

Other than those marks there is just normal wear and tear , cable marks on the top tube really.

Its got a raceface deus seat pin , blue bolt up seat clamp , cable routing for disks and gears f +r (etype front mech only) and a 165 ringle rear hub – this has a home made 12mm axel to 10mm drop out bolt up conversion – to allow for a better hub to be fitted – good quality 165/12mm hubs are much easier to find and better than the split xts that came on sandmans of this era.

set of black sandman fat forks with rack mounts – 135mm spacing and a “rear” caliper mount – in a more used condition than the frame as they were used as a fat front on my 29er more often than the full fatty.

there an FSA headset in there to thats functional although will be given as a freebie as it aint pretty.

The rims are drilled alaskan cycles black  100mm jobs , laced with dt swiss spokes currently , front is on a black xt rear hub.

For whole lot id like 400

All items availible for collection from aberdeen/arbroath or post.

Single speed

updated – decided to sell the forks too, uncut steerer , 135 front , rear spacing for rear hub with rack mounts , making it a rolling chassis , only fat specific parts you will need now are the tires/tubes and a 100mm bb/chainset and youll be rolling fat !

Is this still available?

sorry sold.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sand man gobi rolling chassis’ is closed to new replies.