Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • sand blasting, prices?
  • spchantler
    Free Member

anyone had some done? rough prices on meterage?

Stoner
    Free Member

blasting what?

The stucco edifice of your georgian pile?

the boiler & fire box of a steam engine?

😉

I’ve just taken my brother’s Spitfire bonnet into our LSBS and it’s going to be about £100 for both sides.

nealglover
    Free Member

Alloy wheels, sandblast and powdercoat, £1 per inch diameter.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    crankboy
    Free Member

my mum and dad had it done to our house in the 70s , The house stood out like a sore thumb in the middle of the terrace . the work annoyed all the neighbours who had sand blow into their houses and after a couple of decades of clean air act and rain the effect is relatively negligible to the neighbouring properties.

footflaps

A neighbour had their house sandblasted last week, £800 for the front of a terraced house.

scuttler

I had some iron gates sandblasted so obviously the gates went to them. They charged £1 per min to sandblast and 30% on top (I think) to spray with primer.

Their estimate, timewise was pretty fair or at least what they charged me was what they quoted. Regardless I was happy that I didn’t waste a weekend covered in nitromors and frustration.

F-I-L subsequently painted them!

spchantler
    Free Member

sorry, yes, should have said, commercial building, thanks so far

wrightyson
    Free Member

180 a day on my latest project, that was for blasting internal salt glazed brickwork to allow for plastering and paint removal from the old arched purlin supports and purlins.
    Gave me a fixed price for the job and that’s what it worked out at.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘sand blasting, prices?’ is closed to new replies.