Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sam Pilgrim’s Bike Build
  • timbog160

Awesome skills but man his spannering makes my teeth itch 😀

Gunz
    Free Member

Nice video but you’re right, he spanners like a man who doesn’t pay for his own bits.

ta11pau1

Jesus. Sanding down the steerer on concrete, hammering in the star nut at about a 45 degree angle using a brick, I think… then hammering in the carbon crank, by hitting the crank directly…

I don’t think he’ll be on the dream builds channel anytime soon!

I’m out.

lucien

Isn’t it all part of the persona he’s trying to create to keep his social meeedja going….

Big-Bud
    Free Member

This all started when he was still with ns and he had a bit of a ding dong on social media when he shall we say improvised when building up a bike .
    He then started to do the odd little provocative maintenance which again drew some bait so now he makes a real point of using the worst object he can find simply to wind up people .
    He isn’t actualy that bad at the spanners but genuinely gets a kick out of pissing people off on YouTube
    He’s also a sound guy which again doesn’t always come across I just wish he would have a little more road sense when publishing his videos .
    Can’t say I follow his channel much these days so I hope he’s changed but fair play to him he has a very good following of mostly 13 year old lads and I’d rather they look up to him than say Harry main etc

choppersquad
    Free Member

The guy has balls of steel.
    Watch the jumps he’s hitting at the Audi Nines, or the stuff he sessions at Whistler. He certainly doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously and it’s all very tongue in cheek.

kayak23

He’s a ledge. Love a bit of Pilgrim. 👍

bedmaker

Clearly a pisstake, brilliant!
    Loved the sanding and the smashing things with a sledgehammer head by the looks of it. 🙂

Oh, and the stcntion overspray lol.

timbog160

There was another vid (which I can’t find now) where he made a huuuuge and very shonky step down from scaffold poles and pallets or similar – thing looked like it would collapse every time he jumped on it – great fun though!

kayak23

he made a huuuuge and very shonky step down from scaffold poles and pallets or similar –

timbog160

That’s the fella 👍

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sam Pilgrim’s Bike Build’ is closed to new replies.