Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sam Houghton challenge
  • richardkennerley

Anyone had any info re start times through yet? I had an email a while ago saying they’d be in touch but nothing since and I sent another regarding gift aid for sponsors recently but didn’t get a reply.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I just checked my email & I got my start details etc in early March.

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Got first email from SIentries on 1st March, acknowledging preferred start time range.
    Follow up email from SHC on the 5th of March with exact start time

I’ve had the first email from SI confirming approx start time (12:30-1pm) but nothing as yet with the confirmed time.

richardkennerley

At least I’m not the only then! I’ve sent another email today just in case it’s gone missing.

I’ve never done it before, is there usually parking laid on somewhere?I can’t imagine everyone fits in The Millyard!?

lecky94
    Free Member

They open up the field on the back Lane for parking, just hope the sun comes out. 11.40 start for me and mini me. Confirmed by email ages ago.

tomaso
    Free Member

The first bit over Kentmere fell was quite soft on Saturday. It has pissed down hard all day today and looks set to deliver more of the same. The first bit to Longsledale will be a shitefest. The rest wi?l be fine.

richardkennerley

Well I’ve emailed them again but I’m not getting a reply. Looks like I’ll just have to turn up nice and early. I’m assuming it’s all fairly relaxed affair and it shouldn’t be a problem!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sam Houghton challenge’ is closed to new replies.