Salsa Juan Solo,howies+oakley jacket,wahoo Rflkt/Salsa jersey + other bargains

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Salsa Juan Solo,howies+oakley jacket,wahoo Rflkt/Salsa jersey + other bargains

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Salsa Juan Solo,howies+oakley jacket,wahoo Rflkt/Salsa jersey + other bargains
  • Can I have the Salsa jersey?

Will send the money upon confirmation 🙂

Cheers
    Dave

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Salsa Juan Solo in helluva good condition, 16″ centre BB to top of tt, magic slr wheel set, set up with tubeless racing ralphs with brand new front rim just built up but the rear needs changing, i ordered two rims but the rear came with a deep scratch so i sent it back and fell out with the company as they said “it’s an mtb rim – it’s going to get scratched as soon as you use it”. Built properly as i used to build mavic wheels.

Answer pro taper carbon bars, Tioga stem, XT v-brakes + avid speed dial5 levers, hope headset, XT crankset,+bb, shimano 36 tooth ring, 18th on-one rear cog, salsa scandium seat post,charge saddle, it did have a set of Fox FX80 terra logic forks but i removed them today to give them a service/change the seals and i noticed wear on the stanchions so i can’t sell them in that condition.

Very light and a lovely thing to ride but i’ve not rode it in years so it needs to be sold, i’d prefer to sell the complete build but may split.

£300 (+ postage at cost) for complete bike (minus the forks) and remember you will need to get a new rim for the rear but any bike shop with a mavic account can order one and build it for you – approx £55 for rim and £20 for build depending on how well you know your shop.

Bit of bottle rub from seat tube mounted bottle cage that allowed a bottle to slip down – very superficial paint rub.

teeny bit of paint rub

New ceramic coated front rim (also has new brake blocks front/rear)

Unmarked down tube, no dings, dents etc.

Someone please give it a good home, preferably in one piece as i don’t really want to split it.

===================================================================

£7.50 each posted

I have 3 middleburn uno 1/18th front chainrings, i used to run ss magic ratio on my soulcraft and the slightest wear in the chain/chainring/sprocket would cause too much slack in the chain so like a tart i used to change the rings every couple of months – thousands of miles left in all 3 of them.

£35 posted

Oakley shower/windproof riding jacket in medium (fits me fine at 38″-40″) with neat integral hood hidden in zip up collar with oakley branded velcro cuffs, bought on holiday this May (at daft expense) as i thought i’d left my fav Montane Photon riding jacket at home but on closer inspection i found it in my kit bag so this was worn for one dry but windy ride only as i couldn’t justify damaging it. Has chest zip up pocket that doubles as a stuff sac so you can pack it down to size of an orange.

Howies Dyfi active shell in medium, this is a snug medium so if your much more than a 38″ i doubt this’d be a good bike fit. Unworn, bought on a stw whim after seeing a review about it but it’s never seen the light of day.

£20 posted.

==================================================================

Very cool Salsa riding jersey in medium but it’s a small medium (either that or i’m a fat medium?), full length zip on the front and 3 rear pockets, unworn with tags. I bought it but forgot to return it for a refund.

£15 posted

Grado SR 80’s, exceptional sounding open backed headphones – to get much better sound quality you’d have to spend £100’s of £ but i have done so these need to go, they come with a long chunky cable and a 3.5mm jack. i’ve still got the box for them but the Grado box is as flimsy as as a paper pizza box so unless you specifically desire it i’ll wrap them up in something more secure

£45 posted.

35mm Marzocchi enduro fork seal kit. I bought these from the states to service a mates forks but he knackered them so these are for sale, out of stock in this country.

£25 posted

Wahoo RFLKT for iphone, unused gift and all accessories in the box.

£40 posted

Paypal gift to address in email or you pay the fees (check my posts – i’m not going anywhere and you’ll not get done over), You can try a cheeky offer but don’t be offended if i say no-thanks cheapskate.

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

You can dave, As long as you’re not a fat medium it’s yours.

Salsa jersey sold.

Wahay…only 9 more items to sell and i’ll get my overdraft paid off 😀

I’d like to think I’m not a fat medium 😉

I’ll send the money over now mate 🙂

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

I thought i wasn’t but hey-ho…….shock and surprise…leading to disgust and self loathing that can only be cured by more beer and whisky

Cheers dave, i’ll get it in the post t’morn for you.

paul926paul

£35 for the wahoo cheers Dave email in profile

Premier Icon oxym0r0n
    Subscriber

I’ll take whichever middleburn ring has least wear please! Or how about £13 for 2? (shame I missed the salsa top)

If I find out I’m a fat medium rather than the approaching-middle-age-spread small which I think am I’ll shove it back in the classifieds 😉

sorry oxym0r0n – benefit of being on call this weekend and being called out at 1:30 as one of our servers was about to fall on its arse 😉

Premier Icon terrahawk
    Subscriber

if you’re a chunky medium Dave I’ll take the jersey off your hands. ta!

jasonmATjmc.it

mudman3

somafunk…….£18 Howies Dyfi active shell? cheers, Jim

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

paul926pal – yes to £35 for the wahoo

oxymOrOn – yes to £13 for two middleburn rings

mudman3 – yes to £18 for dyfi top

Cheers peeps,

Premier Icon oxym0r0n
    Subscriber

If I find out I’m a fat medium rather than the approaching-middle-age-spread small which I think am I’ll shove it back in the classifieds

sorry oxym0r0n – benefit of being on call this weekend and being called out at 1:30 as one of our servers was about to fall on its arse

Let me know – I’ll take it off your hands!

Somafunk – funds on their way…

Premier Icon oxym0r0n
    Subscriber

Somafunk – arrived today – many thanks 😀

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

Salsa Juan Solo is still for sale or possibly break for parts.

Wahoo RFLKT for sale.

One Middleburn Uno ring for sale.

Oakley Jacket for sale.

Grado Headphones for sale.

Marzocchi Fork seals for sale.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Salsa Juan Solo,howies+oakley jacket,wahoo Rflkt/Salsa jersey + other bargains’ is closed to new replies.