Salsa Dos Niner 29er Frame (inc extras)

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Salsa Dos Niner 29er Frame (inc extras)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Salsa Dos Niner 29er Frame (inc extras)
  • UP FOR GRABS… this classic 29er, a Salsa Dos Niner. It was the final version of salsa’s first 29er, a soft-tail offering 1 inch of travel. This may sound pants but its fantastic: rides like a hardtail, and all the 1 inch bumps have disappeared. Its really damned fast. Indeed its was until recently a local KOM winner on strava (Square and Compass to swanage). There are no pivots as such, the chainstays flex, giving it a very nice ride. Very light too.

Fair condition, one micro dent that I put on in its second mile (Under the top,tube, will add a picture) And you will find a few marks and cosmetic scratches. 2 spare mech hanger included (worth £50). Salsa QR worth £34.99.

They were around £900 when new. It has a Dia Compe headset, and a couple of neoprene guards: one for the rear shock (so its in A1 condition), and one for the chainstay. there is also a bender fender that has kept crud away from the rear shock.

Suits folk from 5’10” ish to 6’3″ ish. … . Its a size large. Takes a 27.2 post.

Only want £300 inc uk delivery. Euro delivery around £40 (just ask for a shipping price).

Sad to see it go.

Private sale, this is my own personal bike (frame). no vat or warranty obviously.

dosniner

would you believe,this evening I drove my car with my beloved dos niner under a station car park bridge! Total write off of bike! Is yours still for sale? If it is then it must be fate.

Good to chat Mark, and very happy its going to a good home. Excellent timing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Salsa Dos Niner 29er Frame (inc extras)’ is closed to new replies.