Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Salsa Decals for El Mariachi
  • nowik
    Free Member

Unable to purchase from the Salsa guys in the states as they don’t have them,anyone got any ideas of where I could get a set ?

khani
    Free Member

Ison distribution are the UK distibruter so they might have em,

nowik
    Free Member

I will give them a try,you never know 🙂

khani
    Free Member

I think you can get em on eBay as well, try a search for ‘Salsa decal’ worldwide not UK only..

STATO
    Free Member

Salsa dont really do ‘stickers’ or decal sets, unlike surly. Not seen anything on ISON or Salsa sites.

scotroutes

Have a word with gil@thecycleshed.co.uk as he may be able to make you up a set. It’s rather frustrating that the Salsa guys can neither supply decals nor even give you RAL codes. Surly (also a QBP brand) sell them aftermarket (though the Surly ones are known to fall off after being allowed into sunlight).

nowik
    Free Member

Cheers scotroutes,I had just emailed Gil 🙂

STATO
    Free Member

It’s rather frustrating that the Salsa guys can neither supply decals nor even give you RAL codes. Surly (also a QBP brand) sell them aftermarket (though the Surly ones are known to fall off after being allowed into sunlight).

hey are 2 totally different companies tho, and surly are always a bit quirky like that.

I think with surly ones it pays to check them when you first get the bike, i went round with cloth and made sure they were all firmly stuck on the 1 Surly i bought from new. Ive since given all 3 a respray and new decals (it appears i might be a fan!?) so i know these ones are definitely stuck on well 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Salsa Decals for El Mariachi’ is closed to new replies.