Salsa 26" Fork £45 + postage

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Salsa 26" Fork £45 + postage

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Salsa 26" Fork £45 + postage
  • Had this fork for a while and had intentions of building a bike packing bike.
    Always used my stumpjumper so thought I’d move these on.

I *think* they are either a Vaya or CroMoto fork. Not 100%..

Disc Specific
    26″ wheel size
    1 1/8th Steerer tube with star nut fitted, length cut to 175mm

Generally in very good condition although there is the odd mark here and there. I bought them used and they’ve sat un-used since then.
    Colour gloss black.
    These forks are not in the date range that Salsa recalled for defect disc mounts. These are made much later.

You’re welcome to collect or I can post at cost. Collection is from Deepcar near Sheffield.

Images available here: Salsa Fork

Any questions please ask and I’ll do my best!

james.brown.personal.email@gmail.com

They look like Vaya as the clearance doesn’t look massive — may be worth measuring the axle to crown, as that’d confirm it

A to C is roughly 400mm if that helps?

Premier Icon Bez
    Subscriber

They look like a La Cruz to me. (And the length matches, if you’re 5mm out.)

Yeah that looks like a winner. I’ve double checked the A-C length and it is as near as dammit the 395mm of the La Cruz.

Thanks for that.
    Not sure if thats better or worse but at least I know.

Bez is probably right — the Vaya would have rack/guard mounts and it doesn’t look like yours do

What is this thing where I just want to work out what some bit of bike-shaped metal is? I don’t actually want these, haven’t even got a bike to put them on

Anyway, good luck with the sale and I hope knowing what they are helps!

Ah, now I see your post before mine…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.