Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • sale: FOX Shock Racing Float DPS starting from 182 GBP
  • andreasrhoen
    Free Member

Bought a Cube Stereo 2017, HPA 150, 27.5+ frame in sale.

Was searching for a 200×57 Fox shock and found this:

https://www.bike-discount.de/en/search?q=fox+float+dps

Fox Racing Shock 2017 Float DPS Evolution starting from 182 GBP. Ordered one right away for my new Stereo HPA 150 27.5+ frame.

No idea if there is a model change of these Fox shocks. No idea if others sell these FOX shocks for this price right now as well.

tdog
    Free Member

Calm down dear, it’s only a commercial

andreasrhoen
    Free Member

for 182 GBP not bad at all:

https://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/fox-racing-float-dps-performance-evol-200x57mm-695348

RRP was 391

Fox introduced this Float DPS Evolution shock in year 2015 I think. Pretty neat when we get this technology now, two years later for roughly half the price.

tdog
    Free Member

Yes yes I know, but we have enough adverts on forum as it is.

oh and yes the dps float evol is a decent shock on my frame-can’t complain!

andreasrhoen
    Free Member

@tdog: o.k. – understand. Might be a pain in the ass.

I actually get a lot of hints in this forum where to get good winter sale stuff. One fellow gave me the hint for the frame – an other for the FOX fork. Found now a sale for the FOX shock and wanted to share this. Actually was so happy that I couldn’t even believe this first…

Personally, these winter sales: this year a blast. And this forum helped me a lot.

But you are right – doesn’t make sense to put all bits and pieces / all sales into this forum. Understand.

Cheers!

tdog
    Free Member

Hi, don’t get me wrong,  Iwasn’t really having a pop! Just that it gets a bit repetitive but yeah good  shout nonetheless.

🙂

vincienup
    Free Member

Old school STW etiquette was to begin the title of a post like this with ‘PSA:’ (for public service announcement).  That way everyone knows it’s a bargain found and can avoid the thread if they don’t want to read it… 😉

Edit, it does look like they’re dumping the 2017 model in most sizes at nearly half price, which has to be a bargain for anyone needing a replacement shock!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘sale: FOX Shock Racing Float DPS starting from 182 GBP’ is closed to new replies.