Saint Brakes, XT cranks, Zee mech, Oakley case

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Saint Brakes, XT cranks, Zee mech, Oakley case

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Saint Brakes, XT cranks, Zee mech, Oakley case
  • devonhustler

Hi Rob, if you can get the brakes in the post tomorrow for nextday delivery / 1st class whatever I’ll take them at asking – cheers

robarnold

Most of this has just come off my DH bike that I sold as a rolling chassis in the end.

Saint M810 brakes, loads of pad life left, really good condition and simply the best brakes I’ve ever used. They stopped a 40lb DH bike plus 15 stone of me on a sixpence no questions asked. No rotors or adaptors. Front hose 800mm, rear 1400mm

£120 posted

165mm XTM775 Cranks fitted with Renthal 34t chainring and Raceface single ring chainring bolts. The odd mark on the cranks as you’d expect from use but no significant scuffing. Pedal threads immaculate. Chainring has been used with a new chain of late and is therefore hardly worn.

£70 posted

Zee M640 rear mech, SS short cage DH specific version. Brand new and in original packaging, warranty replacement that’s no longer required.

Cheapest place I can see them online is £40 so £30posted

Oakley vault hardshell padded case for M Frames or Radars, came with a set of frames just bought, not required.

£12 posted

Payment by PayPal please, by gift or you cover the fees.

Email me robinarnold69@hotmail.com

Thanks

fugly

I’ll take oakley case please

StageboxATgmailDOTcom

Ta

robarnold

Brakes and oakley case sold, chainset and rear mech still available

philwarren11

Would you take 25 for the mech?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Saint Brakes, XT cranks, Zee mech, Oakley case’ is closed to new replies.