Viewing 17 posts - 161 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • Safe Cracking
  • dazzlingboy

Superb thread! Sitting here grinning like mad – Mrs DB thinks I’m looking at some pron site or something.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I meant to ask, much earlier, is Safe Cracking the opposite of a Danger ****?

aracer
    Free Member

Heat will help the penetrating oil do it’s thing too, so if you have a hot air gun it’d be worth alternating through soaking the lock with penetrating spray, heating it up as hot as you can and belting it with a rubber mallet. If nothing else the hot smells and steam/smoke make the whole process look more exciting.

Bit late now, but just in case anybody else has an exciting looking safe to open, surely if you want to heat it up it would be simpler to just use a match once you’ve soaked it in WD40? 😈

user-removed
    Free Member

Almost as exciting as the fake stw horse’s skull walled up in an extension thread.

Teh awsomes. Thankyou.

RealMan
    Free Member

Brilliant thread. Thanks 😀

cloudnine
    Free Member

I found an old shares certificate the other week under a drawer in a desk I bought at auction….can you do anything with them if the company ie still trading?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Wouldn’t have thought so. Shares will be in a individual’s name usually.

Now, if it was bearer bonds…

maccruiskeen

Dodgy as. I wonder what else used to be kept in that safe…

There appears to be some blunt force spatter on the paper work

smurfly13
    Free Member

I just forum searched DANBURY, as I live near and was looking for local routes. This thread came up and made me laugh so much I wanted to resurrect it!

Enjoy as much as I did!!

CountZero

Thanks smurfly, missed it first time around, just been giggling like mad reading through it. It’s threads like this that keep me coming back. 😀

chico66
    Free Member

It’s the photo of what I guess is a nuclear bomb that amuses me

All the technology that that era could muster, the result of many years of research and development. The ultimate weapon with the power to lay waste to vast areas and kill hundreds of thousands of innocent souls. The difference between a free world or domination by the axis of evil

And some wooden wedges to stop it rolling out the door……………

aracer
    Free Member

Well what else do you suggest they use?

parkesie
    Free Member

Where did that fake horse skull thread disappear to?

winston_dog
    Free Member

Did he ever open the safe?

shermer75
    Free Member

I like the fact that everybody got the end of the thread without asking Flatfish what he does for a living. Ahhh, simpler but somehow better times

winston_dog
    Free Member

I’ve actually bothered to read the thread. A bit of an anti climax, molgrips, WD40 and a key.

z1ppy

appreciate the bump, I missed this one, and i though it was fun 😀

Viewing 17 posts - 161 through 177 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘Safe Cracking’ is closed to new replies.