Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Safari broiwser icons and what they mean – broken lego brick
  • DickBarton

On a website and next the address bar are a number of icons, I’m understanding 2 of them but the 3rd I’m stumped with – it looks like a ‘size 2’ lego brick in red with a line through it – like it isn’t allowed/restricted.

My google ability is clearly woeful as I can’t find anything about this – and I’m now wanting to know what it means.

Does anyone know and can tell me please?

Cougar

Screenshot?

wwaswas

Screenshot?

no, that’s the power button.

DickBarton

Not possible as it is on a different machine (and I’ve not got access to any image sharing facilities here)…but basically a lego brick outline to the right of the URL, that is a pale red with diagonal line from top right to bottom left.

Cougar

Ok. Well, that area is where extension icons live. Try looking at chrome://extensions/ to see if you can see it there?

DickBarton

Ok, ta.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Are you on the Lego web site?

whitestone
    Free Member

What platform? I’m not seeing anything to the right of the URI on Mac OSX other than “share” and “tabs”. What does the tooltip popup say when you hover over it?

If you go to view->customise toolbar then there’s nothing like you describe.

scaredypants

no point Jef – it’s not working just now

wwaswas

Lastpass?

DickBarton

To the left of the address bar not the right!

And no, not the logo website…a secure site and it suggests something isn’t allowed as it is red with a line through it.

Cougar

Oh, that’s different!

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen the icon you’re talking about, you know. It’s an isometric view, yes? I think it’s somewhere in the developer menu, I’ll have a rummage.

whitestone
    Free Member

Well if you’d said which side of the URI !

Is there a tooltip when you hover the mouse over it?

DickBarton

Yes, sorry, got my sides mixed up, sorry.

timba
    Free Member

Plugin not working/not allowed/needed??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Safari broiwser icons and what they mean – broken lego brick’ is closed to new replies.