• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by beej.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Sado fitness Content (Best film for turbo training)
  • EddieFiola
    Free Member

Right then. Who has been turbo training this winter? Do you watch films?
    I find that any decent type of movie you cant tell whats going on as either youre breathing to much or your watching the HRM.
    So far:
    1. Goonies
    2. Karate Kid
    3. Catch me if you can
    3. Jaws
    4. Box set of 60’s Sci Fi
    5. BMX Bandits
    6. Animal Chin
    7. ET
    8. Friday the 13th 1 + 2
    9. Edward Scissor hands
    10. The Departed (obviously the best film, but i was doing intervals)

Right give me yours

Jenga
    Free Member

You shouldn’t be able to watch a film if you are turbo training properly!!!

EddieFiola
    Free Member

There is such a thing as rests between your intervals. Obviously you just batter away!!!

Ed2001
    Free Member

I prefer using my mp3 but in the past I have used old racing dvds of tdf, giro, paris roubaix etc .

aP
    Free Member

You could try the sufferfest

Flaperon

I discovered a few weeks ago that if you rip the audio description track from a DVD you get a cheap and extremely effective audiobook. It’s the one they use for blind people, but it has all the speech, music, sound effects etc with someone telling you what’s going on.

Jamie
    Free Member

Run Lola Run.

AndyP
    Free Member

music for intervals, movies for endurance sessions. Been working my way through the ‘Band of Brothers’ box set for the shorter rides, but watched the 3 (proper) star wars films back to back last Sunday.

EddieFiola
    Free Member

How long was that? thats amazing, The longest i’ve done was 3hrs 37 and i was sore.

nick1c
    Free Member

I don’t have a turbo trainer, but I do have an ergo. AD/DC, live, no bull (recorded from the tv) works for me.

trickydisco
    Free Member

american flyers!

EddieFiola
    Free Member

How can iforget the classics like that. Costner at his best! It was him wasnt it?

trickydisco
    Free Member

yep.. that’s him. Watched it as a kid and really wanted to have a go on a racer to see how fast i could go

beej

I’m working my way through all 144 episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, got them for Christmas. On to Series 2 now, long long way to go…

Before that – South Park the Movie, Simpsons Movie, Team America, Ghostbusters. I also find music DVDs are good – Audioslave in Cuba also has mountain biking in it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Sado fitness Content (Best film for turbo training)’ is closed to new replies.