Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • Sadly the present under the tree…
  • rOcKeTdOg

Is the wrong size & shape to be a SC Tallboy frame, OH says it might be the keys to one.

What are u hoping for and what will u actually get?

Northwind

Hoping for- not too bothered tbh, things I know I want I either buy, or are too expensive for me to get for Christmas anyway

Will actually get- 50 Bradley Wiggins books.

stuey
    Free Member

I’ve already ‘Darth’d my new pogies’ 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ivantate
    Free Member

Hoping for something I can use rather than something she wants.

djglover
    Free Member

Hoping for the wainwrights guides, will have to wait another 15 years to get any use from them

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Expecting very little. Just spunked £££’s on a new kitchen, a present to & from, us both!
    very nice it is too.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Rocket dog- you know the tallboy hasn’t got an engine don’t you 😉

grim168
    Free Member

gaggia baby for me 😀

stevede
    Free Member

Wife doesn’t buy me bike stuff as she says it doesn’t actually feel like she’s buying me anything decent as I’m always buying bike stuff anyway, so rather than buy me things I actually want I end up with several items of clothing which will prob make me look like a reject from a boy band (again)!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Comeback mule nv alpinstars top and a park pizza cutter. They all go well with my broken thumb

M1llh0use
    Free Member

Hoping for: mrs millhouse to like her presents!
    Getting: new pair of teva links.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’m getting worried I’ve done something wrong as there are none with my name on under our tree 🙁

Tom83

Genuinely no idea, probs crc vouchers again.

dantsw13

Mosey – obviously its too big to fit!!!

Dancake
    Free Member

My wife wrapped up the 11-34 cassette I bought… I wrapped up the purse she bought

Little dancake is getting lots of Lego/ Star wars stuff and I am bursting waiting for him to open it 😀

OCB
    Free Member

Ha, easy, given that [happily] the day passes entirely unmarked here.
    I’m hoping for a dry’ish day, but I’ll doubtless get more rain …

🙄

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Dantsw13 🙂 oooooooooh good point.

bikebouy
    Free Member

We don’t need anything, I don’t need anything.

Just some time off to enjoy what we have, can you wrap that????

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Bikebouy that was lovely.

I want a guitar though please

stratman
    Free Member

Ours are in the shed – defy advanced and avail advanced. Hoping for some reasonable weather to ride them.

PiknMix
    Free Member

First Christmas together so I could have got all hers completely wrong, likewise the other way round.

Mind the way its going we wont even be speaking so it may not all be bad.

twohats
    Free Member

I’ve got sod all, yet!
    The king headset ordered early dec that’s a combined birthday/xmas present is stuck somewhere between the states and God knows where….

wolvesdug
    Free Member

My lovely wife paid for my flight to Cambodia…

Got to love wifes

Alex

I had a new bike a month ago. My wife has a new tablet for her birthday in December. We had an agreement we would just buy stuff for the kids. Looking at the pile up of presents under the tree, I think maybe only one of us took this as a statement of fact.

You’d have thought after 15 years of marriage I’d be able to differentiate between ‘what is said’ and ‘what is meant’. Ask me in 24 hours how I’ve done 😉

aracer
    Free Member

I thought it was a given that when women say “don’t get me anything” they don’t mean it.

irelanst
    Free Member

We had an agreement we would just buy stuff for the kids

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0l3bqhwqRU[/video]

grantway
    Free Member

you just need one of these !

Alex

In a rare moment of introspection I popped in to the local jewellers today (on my way to the bike shop – natch) and invested in what I can only describe as a pair of ‘Christmas Insurance Earrings’

We might still scrape through here 😉

154hopperavenue
    Free Member

Hoping for a saddle, brake mounts, pedals and some socks. The f***ers have had the list since November so no excuses 😉

To be fair, Mrs usually bang on if I mention stuff.

speckledbob
    Free Member

The wife said she’d bought me a million presents this year. I’ve counted the ones under the tree and there’s only nine. She must have hidden the rest.

d45yth
    Free Member

I feel for you OP as I would love a Tallboy too…although that’s not what I need and it’s a shame that none of the parcels here look remotely like a Macbook! 🙁

bullroar
    Free Member

Hopefully, amongst the shirts, socks, and assorted tat there will be some quality bits and bobs for the new BFe build coming up in the New Year.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Mentions of another Fjallraven jacket..

*Crosses fingers*

dazh

Just finished wrapping Mrs Daz’s presents after she delivered them to me in a carrier bag. Bit of a pointless exercise but I guess it keeps up the pretence for the kids. I’ve been told the only thing I’ll have to unwrap is a bottle of single malt as she couldn’t be arsed wrapping the new Ibis Mojo front triangle which I bought last week after the old one broke.

aracer
    Free Member

There’s definitely not anything unicycle shaped under the tree 🙁

pingu66
    Free Member

Same as esselgruntfuttock blown far to much on a new kitchen, massive new fridge freezer thats now full, fills me with dread thinking how much it cost to fill.

Had to get Doris a few bits not expecting much myself as anything I want I can buy. Or used to be able to before the kitchen.

limkilde
    Free Member

Wish:
    Camelbak Lobo and/or Endura MT500 spray pants
    Got:
    The Camelbak and its perfect.

Edric64
    Free Member

Im getting a Garmin 800 with os mapping from my gf + some other bits .I think shes outdone me on the present spend this year though

Scapegoat

Santa has been a clever girl and got me the Gore jacket I ordered. My mate benefits as he got the Buff I had to add to the order to get the £40 off at Wiggle as his pressy….. The kids have bought me some tools that I had to order to get the CRC order over the discount threshold for a pair of shoes that their Nanna has bought me. All’s good.
    Mrs Scape did the old “There’s nothing I want” then dragged me into a shoeshop and found a pair of Goretex boots she fancied. She got those, and I had to go along with buying them to keep quiet about the fact I’d already bought her some jewellery. 🙂

Candodavid
    Free Member

Don’t want or need for anything, just a nice ride on Boxing Day will do.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Sadly the present under the tree…’ is closed to new replies.