Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Saddle swap – charge scoop for… What have you got?
  • danjthomas
    Free Member

It’s black and green. Like new but I don’t get on with it. My mates have them and all think it’s great but not me.

Happy to swap for something else if your not keen on the one you have..

ton

i have been having a lot of trouble with saddles recently. after 30 odd years of comfort on all kinds of saddles, i now cant get comfy on any.

just this morning i fitted one of the very odd looking SMP trk saddles.
    just got back from a 30 mile ride on it, and it felt pretty comfy from the off, to the point that i never gave it a thought throughout the ride.

mccraque

I’ve got an on one big nose. Was cheap and cheerful – planned to ditch it as soon as funds would allow but it’s the most comfortable saddle I’ve ever owned.

So much so- just bought another for another bike!

lapdog
    Free Member

I used to have a charge spoon but now have a brooks cambium C17. Best saddle I have ever owned!

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

The Cambium is basically just a Regale copy that’s heavier and more expensive.

The-Duke

I’d be interested in a swap for my specialized henge, already have a scoop on another bike and the green would be a good colour match on my stumpy. Email in profile if your interested.

loddrik
    Free Member

Charge Knife in white

danjthomas
    Free Member

It’s off a stumpy.. Bought to replace a henge. Sorry the henge was even worse for me. Trying to avoid white too. Would have swapped if it were another colour.

Mole
    Free Member

I’m also trying to get on with a spoon,not feeling it but only 3 rides in so far.

danjthomas
    Free Member

I’m curious to how much the pad in my shorts make.. Have an average road saddle which is like a cloud with a good pad.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Saddle swap – charge scoop for… What have you got?’ is closed to new replies.