Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Sacred Rides
  • lucky7500

Hi all, I was just wondering whether anyone had been on a bike holiday / trip with Sacred Rides and if so what your experiences were. I quite like the look of their locations…particularly Guatemala!!

mexicanretriever
    Free Member

Hi Lucky7500,

I was on their Inca Trail trip in Peru earlier this year, which was epic in every sense of the word: amazing riding, good food, good company, and an awesome and authentic travel experience. There was a mixup with my hotel at the start (I booked a couple of extra nights before the trip through Sacred Rides), but they dealt with it quickly and even compensated me for the (minor) hassle.

There was a guy on the trip who did one of their Guatemala trips. Didn’t get too many details but he spoke really highly of it.

So far from what I’ve seen/experienced, Sacred Rides runs a pretty great outfit. I’m going to check out their Switzerland/Italy trip next – hoping to make it an annual affair if my wife will let me 🙂

j3ffo
    Free Member

Hi guys

Lucky, I have been looking at that Guatemala trip too. My brief look at flights didn’t prove very promising tho. Have you thought where you would fly from?

Jeff

mexicanretriever
    Free Member

Hi Jeff:

I know where I would fly from (Vancouver). Do you have a few airports to choose from?

j3ffo
    Free Member

I’d be flying from the UK. My initial (brief) look suggested I’d have to change 3 times to get to Guatemala which given our time constraints wouldn’t be all that great given time constraints etc

mexicanretriever
    Free Member

I usually use cheapoair to look for flights. I’m sure you could get to Guatemala City with fewer than 3 flights.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Sacred Rides’ is closed to new replies.