Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Rusty radiator water from your bottom…
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Day 2 of rusty radiator water, felt better last night…was solid so ate…3 this morning my waters had broken again, 4 times in a row back to bed up again etc.

It don’t half make you tired all this sleeping and sh1 tting.

How long can it go on for ? No food today !

So another day off work, bored already but no way I’m leaving home just yet to scared to fart…

Just for the amusement lets hear your rusty water experinces.

jam-bo

I went on a 7 day holiday in april.

my son spent the first 4 days mostly shitting.

I spent the last 4 days mostly shitting.

apart from that it was good.

sandwicheater

I had something similar that lasted 4 days.

Have not been the same since.

Managed to give myself food poising the night before we went on a ski holiday. Felt so ropey heading to the airport.

Three trips on the plane. When I was leaving the toilet the second time on the plane who should I see awaiting to use my rather smelly throne? Blue Peter’s Katy Hill. I apologised.

winston_dog
    Free Member

A few years ago, ended up sitting on the toilet and throwing up in the sink. Actually fell asleep in that position. Absolutely drained.

Suffered terrible muscle aches in my legs from the loss of fluids.

Bloody awful.

coopersport1
    Free Member

Last time I was away in a hot sandy not very pleasant place, the guys coming in from the UK to replace us kindly brought the Norovirus with them which I caught 4 days before due to fly home. No way was I going sick as they wouldn’t have let me fly, so 4 days of hot sweaty portaloos and I then drank a whole bottle of Imodium to get me home. It worked for a couple of days before I started eating properly again then it started, 4 weeks of eye of the needle poos and 2 stone lost! Felt week as a kitten for months

cranberry
    Free Member

I had a Both Ends Special some years back, sat on the bog, not in reach of the sink – shivering and throwing up on the floor – it felt like there was some malevolent force in the middle of me making high velocity filth.

The nice people in A&E put me on a drip.

StirlingCrispin

Campylobacter?

If you end up at the docs they’ll want a stool sample and then you’ll get a visit from environmental health.

(I caught it at a meeting on public health! Was on the toilet for the best part of 7 days and lost a lot of weight in the process)

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

Currently in docs waiting room as I have super trots for 4 days now, but feel fine ptherwise.

globalti
    Free Member

Get the doc to give you ciproflaxacin, it clears everything up.

GrahamS

3 year old woke us up at 3am the other night after she’d been sick all over her bed and all the various dolls/teddies that occupy it.

Got her to the loo where she continued to heave her little heart out.

Then the other end blew in a spectacular surprise attack… 😯

To be honest I was thinking of replacing the floorboards anyway.

honeybadgerx

My name is Honeybadger, and I also had the squits.

Couple of weeks before xmas, came in from work, went to the loo and thought ‘that was a bit funny’ and didn’t think much of it. Went again 45mins later and thought ‘hmm, my digestive system is obviously having a kerfuffle’ and again didn’t think much of it. Increased frequency to 10-15min intervals and a change to the appropriately coined rusty radiator water, continued for a couple of hours, still thought ‘it’s ok, it’ll pass through, just MTFU and you’ll be fine in the morning.’ Quarter to one in the morning, doubled over on the netty with cramp and what must have been some sort of high pressure sprinkler attachment shoved up my bum, had attempt to stop so I could lean over sink and vomit. Text boss to say I wouldn’t be in work, spent next couple of days surviving on water, immodium, and lucozade, hugging the toilet and sobbing quietly to myself.

Cougar

It’s startling how much weight you can lose with the “shit yourself thin” diet.

I had glandular fever a few years back. I walked down to the doctor, all of two blocks away. By the time I got there I was so destroyed I didn’t have the strength to get the door open, I’d to sit on the doorstep for five minutes to get my strength back.

I’ll spare you the gory details but let’s just say, it’s a good job my toilet and my sink face each other. I lost two stones in a week and I was only 10.5 to start with.

project
    Free Member

Google Norvo virus, and winter vomiting, going round everywhere locally a lot of hospitals have stoped admisions as the patients if they get it they can die if ill to start with.

I find eating a couple of bananas stops the poohs, drink plenty of water, and wash your hands , handles on doors etc.

onandon
    Free Member

A few years ago I had the memorable experience of getting Amoebic dysentery while on holiday.

chronic symptoms of:

frequent loose stools
    abdominal pain
    cramps
    fatigue
    intermittent constipation
    diarrhoea with abdominal swelling
    flatulence.

Think about how cruel that is.

frequent loose stools AND flatulence AND intermittent constipation.

I spend over a week playing the diarrhoea version of Russian roulette – many ” code brown ” moments.

At one point I told my wife to shoot me 🙂

honeybadgerx

project – Member
    wash your hands , handles on doors

You were lucky, I had to wash the floor, walls, bath, shower mat, towels and nearby dressing gown.

Cougar

I spend over a week playing the diarrhoea version of Russian roulette

At one point I told my wife to shoot me

Fun for all the family.

footflaps

Get the doc to give you ciproflaxacin, it clears everything up.

I have a 10 day course in my first aid kit for travelling….

D28boy
    Free Member

Footflaps..can you get your Doc to prescribe a course if you haven’t actually got it but as a just in case thing?

BillOddie

Giardia – end of discussion…

😯

ell_tell
    Free Member

It’s startling how much weight you can lose with the “shit yourself thin” diet.

Its great isn’t it? 🙂

In the summer after my first year of Uni I contracted Campylobacter and lost the 1.5 stone I had put on.

I think my record was 30 separate instances in one day & they were so frequent I basically just moved into the bathroom for a couple of days.

Trying to take a sample wasn’t much fun though. But I managed to get around it using a floating christmas pud tub to provide a means for capturing some of the ejected matter.

martinhutch

Does Cipro really sort out a viral gut infection? Won’t it just kill your natural gut flora and delay full recovery?

GrahamS

I managed to get around it using a floating christmas pud tub to provide a means for capturing some of the ejected matter.

That must have confused the lab.

“Well Mr Tell, the results are back and it seems you have a nasty bout of Campylobacter, with a hint of cinnamon and raisin.”

Pigface
    Free Member

Surfing in South Wales back in the mid 80’s was pretty much surfing in shit, you would see big lumps when you paddled out 😯 getting “surfy sickness” as we called it was so frequent you didnt even get that worried about it. Sat on the bog with a bowl on your knees shaking like a leaf was commonplace. Worst I got was puking and spraying water out of the other end but also hallucinating I was in the original gme boy Super Mario. I was convinced I was being chased by bouncing mushrooms. Doc was called and injection given which calmed me down. I was like a stick after that episode.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Lol 😀

Without going into great detail there was no way the miniscule sample pot they gave me was going to take a sample without my liberally coating my arm in the process of trying to hold it in place.

So, this was delicately placed in the flaoting pudding tub in the hope of catching a suitable amount of liquid. A bit like leaving a thimble outside in the rain really.

footflaps

Footflaps..can you get your Doc to prescribe a course if you haven’t actually got it but as a just in case thing?

Yep, just if you travel a lot to places you can just ask for some ‘just in case’ stuff. Far easier than trying to find some in random parts of Africa when your brain is exploding out your arse…..

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

fits in well with the other poosts now…

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I once pooed myself into a coma. Sort of.

😆

scaredypants

Day 2 of rusty radiator water, felt better last night…was solid so ate…

Frankly, coprophagia’s hardly ever the right answer

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Power flush, then refill using a quality inhibitor

honeybadgerx

paulosoxo – Member
    I once pooed myself into a coma. Sort of.

Better than the other way round I guess, that’d be a hell of a way to come back into the world.

scaredypants

Better than the other way round I guess, that’d be a hell of a way to come back into the world.

knew a bloke who shat himself whilst alseep a busy tourist boat on the Nile in Egypt

Cleared himself quite a space apparently 😀

wiggles
    Free Member

About 2 weeks ago and I had to wake my missus up at 3am to tell her to get out of the bed because I had just shat myself all over it.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

About 2 weeks ago and I had to wake my missus up at 3am to tell her to get out of the bed because I had just shat myself all over it.

I hope she’s made you live in the garden, like the animal you clearly are. 😉

wiggles
    Free Member

I felt so bad i was tempted to just go back to sleep and forget it happened.

Also my son was in the bed and I didn’t blame it on him, so I’m not that bad.

Cougar

“Well Mr Tell, the results are back and it seems you have a nasty bout of Campylobacter, with a hint of cinnamon and raisin.”

Oh the upside, you appear to be shitting sixpences.

What you should’ve done is grab a handful and shove it down the back of her keks, go clean yourself up, get back in bed and shout “oh my god, what have you done?!”

thegreatape
    Free Member

OP you’re a halfwit. Any fool knows that you’re supposed to hold a tea towel up to the valve when bleeding the radiator, otherwise you’ll end up spraying sludge all up the wall.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Rusty radiator water from your bottom…’ is closed to new replies.