Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Russian street workout vid! OMG
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member
    matt_outandabout

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Freaks.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m guessing matt didn’t really watch the video?

Anyway.

Looks like they should have a bar-off with the Barstarzz.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zGeJr-dsKk[/video]

johnners
    Free Member

Remarkable lack of tattoos in the OP.

footflaps

Impressive stuff, I’ve tried muscle-ups on rings, flippin hard to do.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I’m guess that they may have done gymnastics for a bit 😉

Pigface
    Free Member

Monkeychild +1

Like muscle beach in Venice, give them 5 years and they wil be gaga on vodka starring in awful driver videos or adult entertainment clips. Apologies for my prejudice but met too many Russians who have been absolute knobs. Pretty girls though 😉

patriotpro
    Free Member

Matt – why is the OP ban-worthy?

Great vid IMO. In fact similar http://youtu.be/00ez4gG0j6I but a bit more ‘tude…

theotherjonv

Whether pigface is right or not, those sorts of vids always make me 😯 because I have absolutely no gymnastic capability whatsoever. That said, watching a 40 year old gym instructor at the gym my girls go to go into straddle, put her hands down in front of her and then into handstand to demonstrate also leaves me 😯

Jamie
    Free Member

Matt – why is the OP ban-worthy?

I think it’s because there was a ladies bottom shown, and as this made Matt feel all whizzy in his special place, he figured the mods wouldn’t like it.

hammyuk
    Free Member

And an incredibly taught athletes gluteus maximus it is

Muke
    Free Member

Better than a load of f in and jeff in biffas sat on their fat backsides outside Maccy Ds with energy drink in one hand an a fag in the other that’s for sure.

patriotpro
    Free Member

If a video with an arse in it is ban-worthy then this place is sad, alas we not find out as they’re (the mods) will be pissed up at marks wedding…

brakes
    Free Member

put her hands down in front of her and then into handstand to demonstrate also leaves me

the last time I did that was on the corner of a pool table. very impressive, especially as I was stupidly drunk. until I over-standed and fell onto the table. on my back. onto a table of pool balls. I’m glad I was drunk. ouch.

zippykona

I’ve often wondered why body builders spend so much time turning themselves into unfit hulks of muscle when the alternative of being a boxer or gymnast not only looks better but is far healthier.

Markie
    Free Member

My wife does crossfit and that’s built up some fit folk, but damn, those Russians…

kcr
    Free Member

Apologies for my prejudice but met too many Russians who have been absolute knobs

What’s that got to do with a video filmed in Ukraine?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Holy shit its like Top Gun but….nope I’ll get banned.

aracer
    Free Member

Show offs, the lot of them 😉

mooman
    Free Member

Ukrainian gymnast summer camp by look of it.
    Very impressive though. Agreed about the the clumsy body builder comment though.

boxelder

aracer +1
    Just showed it to my 6 yr old as she likes the monkey bars and after 3 secs she said “posers” and walked away.

Impressive stuff though – my back would explode if I tried.

crapjumper
    Free Member

Very impressive but can they fix a puncture ?

somouk
    Free Member

Some impressive work out. Looks like cirque du soleil went to the gym!

yunki
    Free Member

I think I’ve said this before on here, but my kid brother used to be right into all that planche workout stuff when he was younger, he wasn’t a gymnast or anything though..

no footed push-ups and the like, amazing to watch

He stopped it all when he got his first full time job and found the pub and darts though.. In fact he’s quite a porky so and so these days

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Brilliant video.
    Good to see I make an appearance at 2:25.

ninfan
    Free Member

How bloody ace having facilities like that in the park – proper parallel bars and rings, weights etc.

Now thats a good lesson for councils in promoting health and fitness if nothing else – could be easily put in your local park, like a grown up play area!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Hmmm, chin ups in the rain and wind, wearing fleece and a Gortex jacket – loses the appeal a bit!

benji
    Free Member

Very impressive, no wonder the eastern block dominates gymnastics.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Russian street workout vid! OMG’ is closed to new replies.