Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Running an old railway line.
  • globalti
    Free Member

Here’s a little gem of a film I’ve just stumbled across on Youtube. I so enjoyed the first few minutes that I’ve stopped so that I can watch the rest later with my family. Meanwhile here is is for the runners, the railway buffs and just the curious: https://youtu.be/rxCghemtjjM

ta11pau1

Knew what that was going to be before even clicking on the link, awesome film.

Here’s another – Where dreams go to die – one man’s experiences trying to run the Barkley Marathons.

Bear
    Free Member

Loved that, thanks for sharing

sbtouring
    Free Member

Brilliant film. Thanks for sharing 👍

globalti
    Free Member

I’ve now found out that the same guy has done loads of others about kayaking and stuff.

leffeboy

that is marvellous.  It’s one of those youtube vids that start and you just know you are going to have to sit back and watch it all, it feels great

tewit
    Free Member

Cheers for that. Loved it.👍

white101

Excellent, thank you for that. Bit like that old film of the Austin car that was on here a few weeks back, can’t not watch it. Excellent medicine for our current times

lunge

Brilliant, really enjoyed that.

cbike
    Free Member

Smashing.

Here are some blokes in Patagonia on Rail Bikes.

Dickyboy

Great 👍

lunge

There are very few vids I watch and think “he/she is a good and interesting person, I want to go for a beer with them” but e is one of those.
    Proper inspiration.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

I’ve now found out that the same guy has done loads of others about kayaking and stuff.

His 24h marathon film was really good, as was his kayak commute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvT5XS7j-Dc&t=2s

colin9

Yeah I liked it. A bit Australian though! Those trousers looked like they were chafing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Running an old railway line.’ is closed to new replies.