Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Runners – whats your 5k time?
  • Taff
    Free Member

19mins according to Endemondo at the Great South.

Edric64
    Free Member

19.04 for 5km, 1hr 36 for half marathon .I hate running though and these were years ago .Did a very crap 23 .10 in the last 5 km I did last year

fotheringtonthomas
    Free Member

Off road in the woods up and down hill 10K 50 mins

emsz
    Free Member

20:18 but that was last year. I reckon that’s top ten in the STW 5K which I’m quite happy about!!

couldn’t do that now I don’t think, been doing much longer slower runs

piemonster

Im a very different runner to most of you lot

Managed an average speed of 4.7mph on my hill reps yesterday of 4 x 1.72 miles with 1086ft up then the same back down within that distance.

Maybe I should just bugger off to the Walkingforum

bigdaddy

I did a 19.53 this morning at parkrun, which is some way of my best – 19.20, but it was very muddy! That’s my excuse this week anyway…

joemarshall
    Free Member

Over 30 minutes today – first run since Dovedale Dash in November, plus it was up a big hill, that’s my excuse anyway.

I had Zombies chasing me – am doing ‘Zombies Run’ at the mo – silly zombie story game that plays on your phone while you run. Every so often you hear undead hordes chasing you and have to run faster, it is pretty cool.

theteaboy
    Free Member

piemonster – Member
    Im a very different runner to most of you lot

Not at all – I only run roads to train for fell. That’s a good training run. Where are you?

Jamie
    Free Member

I went for a run today, I was going to clock my 5k speed, but stopped to tie my shoe laces, so my timings got screwed up.

paule
    Free Member

22minutes with a pushchair at parkrun, never done a 5km without one so don’t know an actual pb. If I do another, I’ll ignore their advice t start at the back with a pushchair! It gets a bit silly overtaking lots of people, particularly with a toddler waving at them as we pass!

Jamie
    Free Member

@paule

*swoon*

piemonster

Where are you?

Dundee, although that session was in Fife. Most of that average speed would have been the downhill bit.

Giggling like a child for much of it. Strictly speaking not all of the descending involved running as it was a tad slippy 😉

It’s an even funnier session in snow.

brooess
    Free Member

Bromley 10k was interesting this morning. Billed a a fun run to be fair, and very few club tops to be seen. Waiting for final results to be posted but it looks like I was top 10 with a 40.51 – which IME means it was a slow field…

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Runners – whats your 5k time?’ is closed to new replies.