Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Runners – running shorts
  • thegreatape
    Free Member

Views on what are the comfiest for a chap with front row forward’s thighs. Long, short, what?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I have a variety you can try out as long as you promise not to wash them before sending them back.

Yorkshire-Pudding
    Free Member

Get on Sportsdirect.com. I got these karrimor ones http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-x-lite-5inch-running-shorts-mens-453406?colcode=45340690 as I was in a similar position of not knowing what to buy and didn’t want to break the bank. I also got some longer ones and they are both a roomy fit and big legs shouldn’t be an issue. A lot better quality than I was expecting for the price they probably did start out at 32 quid somewhere. 8 quid more up my street though!

piemonster

We are all different shapes and sizes, so one persons comfy is another’s chafey.

However, chances are Gore kit will fit perfectly, for a price.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m a big fan of Nike shorts. Especially the ones with Lycra liners….bit hot in summer, but great in winter.

piemonster

I’m not keen on liners, I like to swing free and fresh

thegreatape
    Free Member

Ooh yes please dd.

What about length though? Those split shorts do look nice and airy for ones hairy eggs.

willard

I have a pair of Nike that fit well, but I find a bit long sometimes. SportsDirect provided a cheap pair of New Balance ones that I recommend, but the Craft pair I have are awesome. Light, but very short. Best worn with running tights in winter for a little wind protection.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

On a serious note, I’ve had Nike, Adidas and Under Armour shorts for the last few years. Nike are by far the most comfortable. I sometimes wear a pair of Lycra shorts underneath in winter. The Under Armour ones are probably the least comfortable.

bikebouy
    Free Member

3/4 bibs and a thermal T..

closetroadie
    Free Member

Ron Hill.
    Got some without the pockets and the Cargo shorts with the useful pockets for gels, mp3 players etc. Really comfy, don’t ride up or impede in any way. Use them for Kettlecise too and they give excellent freedom of movement without the mouse popping out which may be a good thing in a room full of women

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m not keen on liners, I like to swing free and fresh

I do as well, but the momentum was making it difficult to go in a straight line.

piemonster

😆

bruneep

I do as well, but the momentum was making it difficult to go in a straight line

no pics please, I shall give you the benefit of doubt this time.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Runners – running shorts’ is closed to new replies.