Viewing 40 posts - 4,561 through 4,600 (of 4,700 total)
  • Rugby world cup
  • anagallis_arvensis

Regarding the above point of how the tackle is ridden, do you really think Clerc chose to flip upside down and land on his head/back (depending on if you are AA)? How the tackle is made defines how or if it can be ridden safely.

Ever played the game? Ever taught how to take a hit?
    It also helps that Radike is much bigger and heavier, how the tackle is made is not the only thing that defines the outcomes. (in these cases, obviously high tackles cannot be ridden)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wankybumpyfuckyglitchy

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Eye gouging has as much place in rugby as dropping your knee on to someone’s head, or leading in to a tackle with your fist. This sort of thing should be cited and looked in to properly…..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Blimp?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

bumpyglitchywankybump

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus Christ!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Glitchetyfukkery

Pigface
    Free Member

Glitchyfucknutbumpthingypainintheass

anagallis_arvensis

bump

anagallis_arvensis

when does the window for citing close? I think the citing comission shut up shop after the 1/4 finals.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jeez, nine posts to move the thread on 🙄

O’Flashearty, I can see what you’re doing there btw.

TimP
    Free Member

Yes I have played. But answering a question with a question doesn’t help anyone does it?

doof_doof
    Free Member

But unless he has his hands on the World Cup now, he shouldn’t be on the list either according to doof_doof, and anyway it’s just a readers’ choice and as we can see here people will vote with their hearts and not with their heads and spout the usual rubbish.

err…I didn’t say that. I was implying that if Wales did indeed have 7 of the best players in the tournament then they should/would have done better than 4th place.

A brilliant player is not defined by holding the RWC, nice leap you’ve made there. But a team with 7(!) of the 15 best players at the RWC would not have lost 3 times and failed to make the final, and they lost to a team who have no players in that list, and another who have only one.

I agree with this.

DezB
    Free Member

After the Rougerie on McCaw eye-gouge, the All Blacks shook no French hands and wouldn’t swap shirts after the match.

New Zealand and French players didn’t embrace at the end of the game, and why there was little or no mention about the French team in the speeches after the final
    From

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

After the McCaw on Parra punch and knee drop, the French shook no New Zealand hands and wouldn’t swap shirts after the match.

Perspective. It’s an interesting thing, isn’t it?

Annoys the hell out of me, as he’s such a good player.

zokes
    Free Member

What have I missed? Another 15 videos from A_A?

DezB
    Free Member

After the McCaw on Parra knee, the French shook no New Zealand hands and wouldn’t swap shirts after the match.

Did you watch that in normal speed, or just the slo-mo?
    (rhetorical question)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Both.

doof_doof
    Free Member

Why on earth would McCaw swap his RWC winning shirt?? It’s the only one he’ll ever have from this event,the pinnacle of his career.

TimP
    Free Member

Because he has 2, one from each half?

anagallis_arvensis

What have I missed? Another 15 videos from A_A?

as we know reading isnt a strong point of yours would you like me to draw you a picture?

zokes
    Free Member

as we know reading isnt a strong point of yours would you like me to draw you a picture?

Funny that. I spend all day reading intelligent things. Not much you say falls into that category, so i don’t see the need to bother.

You could post some more videos of tackles that weren’t red cards if it makes you feel any better?

molgrips
    Free Member

But a team with 7(!) of the 15 best players at the RWC would not have lost 3 times and failed to make the final,

Unless their place kicker was not one of those seven 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Unless their place kicker was not one of those seven

😆 Ouch, but still 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Even a slight improvement in kicking – just one extra kick, which is not an outrageous expectation – would have seen us in the final. So I think the 7 best players idea can’t be discounted on the basis of final position.

donsimon
    Free Member

And another successful kick against SA would have seen another win…… Hang on! 😛

anagallis_arvensis

I think the 7 best players idea can be discounted on the basis of

the fact one is Toby Faletau who clearly wasnt the best 8, another is Geroge North who wasnt as good as a number of others and finally one is Warburton who got red carded in the biggest game of his life.

zokes
    Free Member

Warburton who got red carded in the biggest game of his life

Did he? You know, I don’t think anyone was aware of that – you should have made more of it at the time as we all must have missed it! 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Guys, this has gone far enough now I tink.

anagallis_arvensis

Zokes are you this obsessed with everything in life, you came on this thread to start with seemingly spoiling for a fight and you are still banging the same drum, do you need a hug?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Darcy, +1.

In other news, the Ayatollah has announced his retirement.

Clickylinky

zokes
    Free Member

🙄

ocrider

After the McCaw on Parra punch and knee drop, the French shook no New Zealand hands and wouldn’t swap shirts after the match.

Don’t know why. McCaw did them a favour as Lievremont was forced to take him off shortly afterwards and bring on the scrum half who has created more for them every time he has come off the bench.
    OK, Trinh Duc’s kicking is pish, but there are alternatives for that, but not the instinct that he has ball in hand.
    As the French say “Il pue le rugby” (he stinks of rugby).

Stuey01
    Free Member

Have we done the French getting fined by the IRB for standing up to the Haka yet?
    Apparently there is a 10metre exclusion zone, which they breached.

Ridiculous,imo.

zokes
    Free Member

Ridiculous,imo.

Quite. It’s a confrontational war dance. It seems a bit silly to be getting upset about someone confronting it!

thegreatape
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Guys, this has gone far enough now I tink.

I don’t see what your ethnic background has got to do with any of this? 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Quite. It’s a confrontational war dance. It seems a bit silly to be getting upset about someone confronting it!

Agreed. IMO, the opposition should be able to do whatever they want during the various hakas/dances before games. Saunter off and warm up in their own 22, perhaps. Stride up face to face with the opposition. Whatever.

anagallis_arvensis

McCaw did them a favour as Lievremont was forced to take him off shortly afterwards

Indeed Para is shite at 10 and Tranny Duc pretty good.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Saunter off and warm up in their own 22, perhaps

That would be my favourite to see. Imagine the indignation! NZ would implode I think.

Pigface
    Free Member

Who could ever forget Norm Hewitt and Richard Cockerill and their Haka shenanigans. Resulted in the vile Leicester coach being knocked out out side a night club 😆

Viewing 40 posts - 4,561 through 4,600 (of 4,700 total)

The topic ‘Rugby world cup’ is closed to new replies.