Rugby Thread 2018/19

• This topic has 2,973 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by  tjagain.
Viewing 14 posts - 2,961 through 2,974 (of 2,974 total)
  • Rugby Thread 2018/19
  • Premier Icon duckman
    Subscriber

Good to see Billy V sharing his 2p on free speech,religion and reproductive biology. He isn’t very smart, is he? Also he is Welsh so obviously cursed by God from birth.

Good to see Billy V sharing his 2p on free speech,religion and reproductive biology.

Yeah, shame on him for believing in God.

He should have his England contract torn up immediately.

5plusn8

What is hilarious is that it is our missionaries that indoctrinated the pacific islands with all the God crap, and now we can’t even cope with the results.

Premier Icon duckman
    Subscriber

Not really the point I was making NMB,but you knew that. Also,where did I say he should be sacked as well?

You didn’t Duckman.

I’m merely satyrizing the pervading public attitude.

Scamper

Seems I missed a good one Kingsholm?! Get their first choice back 3 fit and I’m almost semi confident of a Twickers visit on this form.

mindmap3

Great performance by Wuss yesterday, taking five points against Sale and easing their relegation fears. Adams was bloody brilliant, scoring a hat trick. He’ll be a massive loss next season.

Bristol beating Sarries was a surprise. Billy V was booed when he came off the bench. I was kind of hoping that Falcons would beat Tigers even though it would have helped pressure on Wuss. Gloucester have definitely found a backbone this season with another good result.

Big result for Glasgow hammering Leinster yesterday.

Tom B

Sale are so bloody frustrating. Last 3 league games, we’ve beaten the third placed team comfortably and got smashed by the bottom 2 ffs!

Bath v Glaws was a great game.

Scamper

You mean 4th placed team Tom? Sale are the new Gloucester.

Looking at the fixtures I’m just wondering if Glaws have an outside chance of catching Sarries.

Tom B

Sorry 4th placed yeah!

I can’t see you catching Sarries. As you say though, get some of your first choice backs fit, I could see you beating them in the semi. I heard some the other day saying that Cips doesn’t like playing on artificial pitches though?

mindmap3

I watched the Gloucester Bath game last night; how did Bath balls that up having been so dominant in the first 30 minutes. Burns looked brilliant in those first minutes too. Gloucester really have developed a backbone this season. Cips has signed again for them which is good and Slater has proved to be a good old workhorse for them.

Hell of a result for Wasps yesterday too given how they usually struggle against Exeter and have never won down there.,

For TJ

And in other news Anscombe is off to Ospreys.

mindmap3

More importantly AA, there are rumours that Edwards is to remain in the Welsh coaching set up; it’s been confirmed that he’s 100% not joining Wigan after the WC and is remaining in union.

tjagain

AA – this is my new man crush. Jonny is dead to me now
    [/img]

Viewing 14 posts - 2,961 through 2,974 (of 2,974 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.