Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • RSF Suspension Plymouth.Simply brilliant
  • galactus
    Free Member

Hi peeps,
    Popped my Fox forks into the shop today,had a quick chat with Dave.
    He’s just phoned me to say they are done!!! That’s what I call a great turnaround
    New seals and oil change/service only cost £65
    Forks feel great and I’m chuffed enough to come on here and let everybody know, if your in Plymouth check them out 😀
    He also said there will be a website up soon so overall things are looking better down in Devon.

rexated
    Free Member

Cheers, that is good to know for us Devonians.

tonyplym
    Free Member

Where’s the shop ?

galactus
    Free Member

Millbridge..Western spares
    Really was super effficient and friendly 😀

danielgroves
    Free Member

Wish I’d known about that earlier, lost my Revs for a week to get them serviced by TF Tuned. Would have used a local if I’d known we had one.

carlphillips
    Free Member

YOGI chap, nice guy on email, will deffo use him as its nice and local to me..

galactus
    Free Member

Yep that’s right..a Yogi member
    Nice guy in real life as well and local too boot 😀
    Would definately recommend I’m well pleased

YETIboyJAY
    Free Member

What exactly did you have done mate? Just main seals and oil change or did he change parts in the cartridge?

I’m in plymouth too so it could be handy. Does he do shocks? I personally do forks myself, for a wiper seal and oil change it costs no more than £20 (that’s with enought oil to do the job 2-3 times).

Shocks are just too much hasstle though. I wonder how much experience of mtb suspension they have?

Sounds promising though!

galactus
    Free Member

Hi YETIboyJAY,
    Yes he does rear shocks and nitro charging
    I had seals oil and service
    Has done plenty of work on MTB’s from what I could gather when chatting about various states of internals,oil etc
    Defo work a look 😀
    Cheers
    Lance

YETIboyJAY
    Free Member

I will bear it in mind. Definitely worth a chat to see if they can do what i require when having shocks etc re-worked.

Cheers

ddtr100
    Free Member

thanks for the good feedback….

you can find me on facebook at rsf mtb suspension services.
    I am fully equipped for all fork and shock servicing,we have all the seals and orings in stock for most forks/shocks meaning a quick turnaround.(normally the same day if you are local).
    cheers all
    dave…..

samh460
    Free Member

Great service even through sending my shock away. Dave was very helpful and was greatly satisfied with the return even with massive difficulty with the shock i had (scott lcr shock- by the way pile of poo). It was great that dave phoned me up to let me know he was having difficulty with my shock (something LBS shops have not done in the past by letting me know any problems they have faced or any new parts they had to put on).

sbd16v
    Free Member

Another plus one for dave, keeps you well informed of what stage he is at and is a really nice guy to boot.

( even if he does like the dark side a little to much)

ddtr100
    Free Member

ha.thanks..nothing wrong with tight fitting clothes you know…it helps you up the hills…plus i had to sell my mtb to buy tools and other shiny things to help me fix the bouncy bits…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘RSF Suspension Plymouth.Simply brilliant’ is closed to new replies.