rs pearl rear shock

Home Forum Bike Forum rs pearl rear shock

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • rs pearl rear shock
  • clubber

anyone had or ridden a rs pearl 3.1 rear shock? Any comments? Thinking of getting one for my 03 enduro.

Mugboo

I have one on my Hemlock. It seems to work just fine, The bike runs fine with no floodgate at all and i have just left the rebound in the middle..
    According to Cy it works better with the 6″ rocker but it works just fine with the 4″ i’m using.
    I should get round to riding it down the same trail and messing with the settings i suppose.
    It handles drops really well and the reason a chose the 4″ rocker was so not to be completely isolated from the trail, so in that respect i’m impressed.

There is a world beyond Fox..

Plus its better looking!

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

I had one on my bullit for a while – sad attempt to lighten it & reduce travel (then I bought a Trance instead !)

Worked fine, though damping wasn’t that “subtle” (oooh, get me !)

(It’s in the spares box somewhere. If you’re interested in a (little) used one, let me know what size you want & I can check tonight what mine is)

cymohndee

I ran one on my old Haro X-1 (6″ single pivot) Reliable, fairly plush, the platform damping worked well, it was a huge improvement on x-fusion that was factory fitted. I’d recommend it.

Hairychested

scaredypants – if clubber doesn’t want it and yours is 190mm i2i let me know please, pics and price would be great. Thanks!

clubber

Thanks all – I’ve already been offered one by someone else on here so was just looking for some feedback – seems positive enough so I’ll be going for that so Hairy, feel free to take on scaredy’s offer.

Mugboo

If its 200mm i2i let me know as my bro in law fancys one. He’s got DHX and can’t be bothered with the complicated process of setting it up.

trailmonkey

Everything that Mugboo said in his first post.

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

evening !

mine is 200/50mm
    looks remarkably like this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3546/3379704329_7f25c56cce_b.jpg
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3471/3379704317_18ab742544_b.jpg

shaft has 2 marks on it (one in 2nd pic – “pearl1” can be felt with fingernail; the other one is v faint & can just be felt if you know where it is)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘rs pearl rear shock’ is closed to new replies.