RS Lyrik U-Turn Coil (taper), Ragley Blue Pig X 20" w/pics

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale RS Lyrik U-Turn Coil (taper), Ragley Blue Pig X 20" w/pics

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • RS Lyrik U-Turn Coil (taper), Ragley Blue Pig X 20" w/pics
  • Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

2010 Rockshox Lyrik Coil U-Turn forks – White

Taper steerer is cut to 178mm (been used on a large Mega with an external lower cup headset, and 10mm spacers.

Really good condition, clean stanchions, 20mm maxle, serviced regularly. £220 posted

Ragley Blue Pig X frame – 20″

I’ve owned this from new. Also comes with a Thomson Elite seatpost (410mm x 30.9) and lovely gold Salsa QR seat clamp. ISCG05 mounts, tons of rear tyre clearance, DMR swap-out dropouts (which means it can easily be converted to run SS, Alfine, bolt through) Just over 2 years old, so showing signs of marking and some paint scratches around the inside of the chainstay. 44mm headtube. Can also include a Hope H external lower headset cup with immaculate bearing and a Cane Creek internal upper cup for an extra £20.

£140 plus postage plus £20 (if you also want the headset)

Either drop me a message on here, or else use the email address in my profile.

Premier Icon letmetalktomark
    Subscriber

La la la …. Fingers in ears ….. La la la ….. Not see the Blue Pig ….. La la la.

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Go on, you know you want to!

Premier Icon letmetalktomark
    Subscriber

Where are you?

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Horwich/Bolton area. I get across to Colne area and Sheffield most weeks for work, if that helps.

Premier Icon wiggles
    Subscriber

£25 posted fir just the headset?

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Mmm, if Mark doesn’t come back, then I’ll do that, as it is a great headset combo.

Premier Icon wiggles
    Subscriber

Email me at Alex.j.probert AT Gmail.com if you want to sell the headset. Cash waiting

Premier Icon GavinB
    Subscriber

Frame and headset sold (pending sorting out postage costs) to alisdairv.

Forks still raring to go.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘RS Lyrik U-Turn Coil (taper), Ragley Blue Pig X 20" w/pics’ is closed to new replies.