Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • RS Charger 2.1 HSC/LSC settings
  • DickBarton

I’m having a play about with my suspension settings – using a ShockWiz as I’m pretty clueless on what needs tweaked. I’m needing to add some more air to the shock, remove a token and it looks like I’m needing to add 1 or 2 clicks of HSC and 3 clicks of LSC.

How may clicks does the HSC knob have? Mine seems to click after a half turn of the dial and it seems to be stiff/stuck after 2 clicks – is there more and I’m needing to give the fork another wash?

Also, when I turn the HSC dial, the LSC dial turns as well – does this turning of the LSC adjust anything or do I still need to then turn the LSC as well?

Afer the tweaks done so far (adding more air), I’m absolutely convinced my rear shock is going to need a lot more tweaking as well, but the fork does feel a bit nicer so I’m thinking this is working…but I want to make sure I’m adjusting it properly.

haggis1978

Always change the air pressure first and then take a new set of measurements. Are you getting full travel on the fork already? If you add air and it still says to take a token out then do so. Am sure mine says somewhere during set up to always change air pressure first.

binman

I found the Shockwiz confusing at first and interpreted the ‘suggestions’ as the opposite to what they were 🙄, so, are you sure 😁 ?

My Shockwiz asks for all of the LSC and HSC to be on min and to add spacers.

DickBarton

Yeah, added air then went for a ride…so I’m now adjusting the HSC and LSC but I don’t know how many clicks the HSC should have and how much turning to make it click…I’ve done 2 but that is a full 360 degree turn of the knob and it doesn’t feel as though it’ll turn further…as that is turning the LSC is also turning, but I’ve no idea if that means LSC is adjusting as well or not.

Also need to remove a token so I think I release all air from the system and use a HG cassette remover to undo the top cap…that then slides out and reveals the token and I remove one and slide it back in and tighten the top cap and put air back in…

DickBarton

Just had a look at suggestions…95psi in fork and it suggests another 10% air to go in; remove 1 token, add 2 clicks of HSC and 1 click of LSC…
    I’ll do the air tomorrow and then reset it and go ride it and see what suggestions it then comes back with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.