Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Royal Mail
  • Wharfedale
    Free Member

To those that registered through the government site have you had money taken out of your account yet? I’ve had the full £3,000 I applied for taken out. Not sure if this means I’m getting £3k worth or will be refunded what/if I get any?

ninfan
    Free Member

Yes, taken out here too – but it says you can’t read anything into that, and will get a refund of not allocated.

If its oversubscribed to the extent they say, I think its a lot fairer to let everyone have £750 worth than to pick and choose (applied for a K worth here)

binners

To those that registered through the government site have you had money taken out of your account yet? I’ve had the full £3,000 I applied for taken out. Not sure if this means I’m getting £3k worth or will be refunded what/if I get any?

They said this morning that they take everyones full cash, but it’s no guarantee you’ll get anything at all. They might be out right now blowing the lot on coke and hookers 😆

Wharfedale
    Free Member

They said this morning that they take everyones full cash, but it’s no guarantee you’ll get anything at all. They might be out right now blowing the lot on coke and hookers

Probably not the first time the honest tax payer has paid for MPs coke and hookers 😀 I wonder what expenses code they go under……

project
    Free Member

The refund cheque is in the post, but seeing as its being sold off, staff are going to be sacked/made redundant soon,the ones working there dont care any more etc,

Youre refund letter has most probably been binned, and the call centre will have long ago stopped answering the phone about missing mail,

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Royal Mail’ is closed to new replies.