Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Roval Traverse freehub Q
  • thestabiliser
    Free Member

Does anyone know if you can you get a Shimano 10spd freehub for these rascals, please, ta?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I think these ST swiss 350’s so should be OK

Think I’ve found one

whippetboy
    Free Member

I got some Roval Traverse Fattie wheels for my new bike, they came with the SRAM HD hub thingy when I’d got a Shimano gearset.

After a ridiculous amount of searching managed to find this –

DT Swiss MTB 3 Pawl Freehub Body Shimano 9/10/11S from http://www.acycles.co.uk (£40.79) with the 12 x 142mm spacer option. Took about 2.5 weeks to come despite what any shipping info tells you before you order. This should fit your hub (I’m sure the DT Swiss part number is HWYABM00S6150S). It was a right pain to find, hope this helps.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Thanks whippetboy, got gazumped on the wheels so its academic but good info!

whippetboy
    Free Member

Ah never mind. To be honest I’d stick with a wheelset with more spokes, they’re a bit flexible and overall I’m a little disappointed in them but determined to get my money’s worth!

orangeboy
    Free Member

Not all roval wheels use the same hub especially if they have come from a full bike.
    But all bits are easy to get. The better wheels use DT Swiss hub internals inc freehubs which don’t have to come from spesh as they are standard DT parts.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Roval Traverse freehub Q’ is closed to new replies.