Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Round One of the Enduro World Series?
  • patriotpro
    Free Member

Webcast link anyone pretty please?

fakesounding
    Free Member

It’s not being covered live, just updates on the website by the sounds of it.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Piss-poor that. Cheers anyway.

orena45

Dirt are covering it, though not sure if it’s live coverage or just highlights?

Linky

orena45

Live results (text not video) and recap of last night’s prologue here

Jared Graves is doing well so far, and to see CG up there too

patriotpro
    Free Member

Awesome comeback from the Cedric! As the pics show conditions must have been pretty nerve-racking.

2.5secs between 1st and 20th means its all to ride for. Why oh why is there no one covering it with video?

patriotpro
    Free Member

My prediction for Jerome Clementz to win was correct too 8)

asherh
    Free Member

I was a bit gutted when I realised there was no live stream too. Wouldn’t say it was piss-poor though, it’s a brand new series with relatively new events, which are far more strung out than the WC downhills and I guess this would make the logistics of filming both difficult and expensive. Hopefully in future races/years they will pick up sponsorship from one a certain energy drink and bring some live coverage.

The video updates from Dirt have been good so far. Good to see Joe Barnes up in the top few riders too!

asherh
    Free Member

Just realised if you scroll down you get the overall standings… oops!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Asher – yeh it needs the financial input that only a certain energy drink brand have at their disposable.

Saying that there are some serious brands there, could they not collectively fund some video coverage…

asherh
    Free Member

Too busy deliberating wheel sizes 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Round One of the Enduro World Series?’ is closed to new replies.