Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • ROSE TEAM GF FOUR ROAD BIKE
  • pastyboy65
    Free Member

Anyone got one? Any opinions?

P20

@ahsat has the disc version. Only a couple of rides in but she’s very happy with.

jonba
    Free Member

Not that model but I’ve been riding an X-lite for 3 years now. Delivery was fast, value good. Build quality great. When I emailed them with questions a year after I bought it they were quick to respond and very helpful. I love the bike. It is comfy light and fast – having raced crits, hill climbs, TTs and done some very big audax style rides on it (700km).

Wouldn’t hesitate to buy another. Looking at the disc di2 version recently but not got the funds.

13thfloormonk

Yep, Ultegra version with Fulcrum 3 wheels.

The wheel upgrade was barely necessary as the stock Rose wheels were actually really nice, was able to sell on. Even the stock innertubes were superlight Schwalbe ones.

Build quality was perfect and customer service was great, they ran out of my preferred length/chainring combo cranks and swapped chainrings with some that they had in stock in their online store. On the flipside, if I hadn’t noticed they had switched chainring sizes when they sent me the confirmation email then I might have ended up stuck with them.

The chainstay mounted brakes bug me a wee bit, they rub if you push a big gear out of the saddle, and are a bit of a fiddle to adjust. Have just adjusted them as far from the rim as possible and got used to the lever coming quite far back.

Would definitely buy Rose again.

scotroutes

The chainstay mounted brakes bug me a wee bit, they rub if you push a big gear out of the saddle, and are a bit of a fiddle to adjust. Have just adjusted them as far from the rim as possible and got used to the lever coming quite far back.

Should have bought something with disc brakes…

13thfloormonk

**** discs on the gravel bike rubbed all the way home yesterday even when spinning in the saddle.

The devil’s work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ROSE TEAM GF FOUR ROAD BIKE’ is closed to new replies.