Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rose bikes & Barclaycard – problems?
  • sam_underhill

Has anyone had any problems using Barclaycard with Rose bikes?

I keep getting a failure “The credit cardholder or the card issuer is not participating in the 3D Secure scheme.”

Currently, Rose say check with Barclaycard, and Barclaycard say that there’s not problems or blocks. Although no failed transactions which makes me think that the transaction isn’t being presented so it’s probably something up with the Rose website.

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue? And therefore, how did you resolve it?

paulneenan76
    Free Member

I had a few probs last year. This was totally the card provider and NOT Rose Bikes’ fault at all. I think, if i remember correctly, it was fraud prevention but the cs team member didnt realise.

ahsat

I’ve had problems both times I’ve bought a bike from them. 2014 and 2017. However it was simply Barclaycard preventing possible fraud. Phoned them up, they took the block off and paid for the bike again a few minutes later, though the second time I had to ask Rose to try the transaction again via email and all worked fine.

sam_underhill

I suspected it was Barclaycard, but they were about as much use as a chocolate teapot when I phoned them.
    Used my debit card in the end, got the normal txt message challenge from the bank, then tried again. All sorted…. new bike time!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rose bikes & Barclaycard – problems?’ is closed to new replies.