Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Roman penis found. 🍌
  • Poopscoop

As finds go this is unusual! I love Roman history and have many Roman coins I found detecting over the years. Never found a penis though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-56113457

welshfarmer

I found one once (though it was in Volubilis in Morocco 🙂 )

piemonster

As they were reconstructing that, at what point do you think they thought “oh, it’s a cock”

CheesybeanZ

Biggus Dickus.

Poopscoop

Lol at welshfarmer. 😁

thelawman

It’s not that unusual. A recent 3 or 4 part series followed Robson Green walking the length of Hadrian’s Wall, and one episode of that mentioned the existence of several carved penises (penii?) on stones in the lower courses of the wall.

Poopscoop

^^ Really? Never knew that.

I want to walk the wall one day/s.

Guessing it can’t be ridden?😟 xxxxxxxxxx

johnx2
    Free Member

A caption would be superfluous.

kayak23

A recent 3 or 4 part series

Good that they covered a few ‘parts’.

Drac

Very common in Roman history I’ve a picture somewhere of them one found in Roman remains in Turkey.

joshvegas
    Free Member

There was a documentary where they got modern builders to build a Roman building using roman techniques. The builders were a right bunch of moany cock bags especially around the fact that the historian wouldn’t let them have a cart or barrow as there was no documented reports of roman builders using them. They got right arsey and decided to draw a MASSIVE cock’n’balls on the roof in paint in protest. The historian was just like “yep thats about right carry on” 😀

monkeyboyjc

Pompeii is cover by them – they point you in the direction of the brothel’s.
    The brothel’s also had frescos of the services youd like/they can provide as it was a port and lots of foreign languages were spoken. “Point and shoot” as our guide said …..

boombang
    Free Member

Just read an apology and a correction from the historians, it is a vagina not a penis, the original identification was phallus…

dyna-ti

I want to walk the wall one day/s.

Visions of Roman soldiers doing the exact same gag 😆

Saccades
    Free Member

Guessing it can’t be ridden?😟

I walked it doing my chief scouts award in about 1990 (coast to coast).

We walked on the top for miles, so big chunks should be possible (unless it’s now fenced off), but there were also massive chunks that you couldn’t walk along as there was just bog and rubble or a visitor center.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Roman penis found. 🍌’ is closed to new replies.