Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Roll Call Who is at work today?
  • Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Ive been here since 7.30 and not leaving until 3..))BBOooo
    Ive got 3 poeple in my office and a quick look over tells me everyone is on the net…. he he he

samuri
    Free Member

yep, I’m in. All week too. 🙁 Although I might ‘work from home’ Friday.

Karinofnine

Hi TSY. Yes thanks, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed all of Winter Festival so far. Plus, I may have got a present that I wasn’t expecting… but I’m not sure yet.

How about you?

racemonkey

I’m in today and tomorrow. 🙁
    Currently sat around in Cardiff waiting for 3pm to come so I can get home.

Bored and drinking far too much rubbish coffee.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Winter Festival… much more appropriate term. Yeah pretty good, ta. Surprise present… exciting! I got a dishwasher.

chakaping
    Free Member

Yes, only had yesterday off (apart from Xmas Day and Boxing day).

Got a longer to-do list than normal as well. In fact I don’t knwo what I’m doing on here really.

Those of you not working should go for a bike ride on my behalf.

khani
    Free Member

I’m in, visiting support worker so no bank hols for me as people need supporting all the time, BUT…we get six weeks hols instead, which is nice 😀
    Also I found out yesterday I have three weeks and four days holiday left to take before the end of march, which is nice as well 😀

MrOvershoot

Sort of, I’m actually off sick but have been on the phone/laptop sorting out problems @ work since about 7:30am!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yep. Sent the staff home at midday. There’s no point point in us ALL sitting here bored off our tits on the off chance a courier might turn up…

Oh. A courier’s just turned up.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Mr W, good call, now if you wouldnt mind calling my boss (who’s at home enjoying the christmas holiday) and find out if its ok for ALL of us on here to go home now??

LoCo
    Free Member

Was in yesterday and today, there’s always stuff to keep me busy!
    Haven’t even had time to start rebuilding my motorbike which is sitting in front of me on paddock stands.

donsimon
    Free Member

In today and tomorrow for a bit, will be working on Sunday too…

c
    Free Member

In today and tomorrow, off Friday and then back in Bank Hol Monday. Bit of a chest infection as well so got the bus in 🙁
    Making sure I’m def’ ok for a N. years ride though! 😀

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

…and now I’ve just found out that the overhead power lines have come down on the railway line I take. This will turn my journey home into something quite long & horrible.

Triffic 😥

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Bored now. Might try baiting barnsleymitch.

pitduck
    Free Member

yes and christmas day + boxing day and not forgeting new years eve 😐

cxi
    Free Member

I’m at work, except the boss went home at lunch so we’ve spent the afternoon playing Call of Duty.

topps
    Free Member

back today and built this,

which was nice

KT1973
    Free Member

That’s a beeyootie

lipseal
    Free Member

In work the rest of the week, been to Stone then I’m Ellesmere the next two days. Feeling sore due to OTB yesterday and sorry for ones self.

topps
    Free Member

That’s a beeyootie

I’ll get some better pics tomorrow if the fog lifts daan south

Flaperon

Me. And I’ll be working New Year’s Eve and on standby New Year’s Day.

Edric64
    Free Member

Worked since Tuesday and wil have Sunday off Then back in Monday.The joys of being self employed and having the weather bugger my schedule up this month.

scaredypants

1st day back today – busy as a bastard (a busy, busy one)

and I’m a bit poorly 😥

ratadog

Me, saving lives has resumed

Third ward round in three days today, although for variety did a clinic as well. Taken Friday as day off though and will use the days in lieu to get out on bike when Spring is a little more in the air than it is now.

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Roll Call Who is at work today?’ is closed to new replies.